what song are you currently addicted to?

Vomit The Soul - Third
Vomit The Soul - Genuine Female Submission

I am also currently obsessed with "Superior Massacre" album by Myrkskog.

There are a few songs i cant stop listening to... its been happening for over a year for some of them =\

Cult Of Luna - Leave Me Here
Agalloch - Not Unlike The Waves
Vesperian Sorrow - Windswept (2 MIN SOLO!!!):headbang:
Iron Maiden - Strange World
Garden Of Shadows - Shards Of The Sphere :kickass: :kickass:
Mourning Beloveth - Nearly all of their songs :err: , Dust, Autumnal Fires, My Sullen Sulcus, Narcissistic Funeral and All Hope Is Pleading especially
Clad In Darkness - Amidst Her Shadows, Revelries And Silence, and Foreword
Isis - So Did We

Limbonic Art - Pits of the Cold Beyond

I posted this song before, but it still owns my soul for months since and to come.

1349 - Nathicana (Saw them Sunday night and they played this song to perfection, gave me chills)

Mayhem - Buried by time and dust (just getting' into them. I'm trying to listen to other stuff but I can’t stop playing this song.)

Celtic Frost - The usurper (reminds me of Venom.)

1349 was great on Sunday. Wonder if we saw each other at the show. :p

Currently addicted to Paid in Full by Sonata Arctica.

1349 was great on Sunday. Wonder if we saw each other at the show. :p

Currently addicted to Paid in Full by Sonata Arctica.

I was the guy drunk at the bar yelling at Goatwhore.

I thought they were horrible. I really don't understand what people see in them. Ah, to each his own.

When 1349 came on I was stunned. To be honest with you it was my first black metal show, so I was easily impressed I guess.

I'll be there again seeing Emperor and Immortal soon. Hopefully the experience will be the same.

Morbid Angel - Nothing is Not, Secured Limitations

I was the guy drunk at the bar yelling at Goatwhore.

I thought they were horrible. I really don't understand what people see in them. Ah, to each his own.

When 1349 came on I was stunned. To be honest with you it was my first black metal show, so I was easily impressed I guess.

I'll be there again seeing Emperor and Immortal soon. Hopefully the experience will be the same.

Morbid Angel - Nothing is Not, Secured Limitations

I spent the majority of the Goatwhore set outside trying to buy some booze. 1349 had a great stage presence.

I'll be at Immortal.

I spent the majority of the Goatwhore set outside trying to buy some booze. 1349 had a great stage presence.

I'll be at Immortal.

As will I!

Immortal is the band that got me into black metal. I think they are the perfect Intro into BM. I feel in love with the melodies, drumming and vocals instantly.

What's crazy is they are playing on my birthday! Right on the dot at 12 I hope!

It will be Scotch, scotch, scotch... I love Scotch!

Ah, anyway... Immortal - In my Kingdom Cold, Damned in Black

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNED IN BLACK!!!

As will I!

Immortal is the band that got me into black metal. I think they are the perfect Intro into BM. I feel in love with the melodies, drumming and vocals instantly.

What's crazy is they are playing on my birthday! Right on the dot at 12 I hope!

It will be Scotch, scotch, scotch... I love Scotch!

Ah, anyway... Immortal - In my Kingdom Cold, Damned in Black

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNED IN BLACK!!!

Do you have Myspace? I want to see if I recognize you from the show.