what song makes you weep like a little girl?

a couple... most for sentimental reasons... so shut up if they are pop songs some of them leave me alone :p

KEVIN GILBERT - SONG FOR A DEAD FRIEND (saddest song ever, i reckon)
Anathema - Temporary Peace
Opeth - To Bd you Farewell
Pain Of Salvation - Dedication
Brian McKnight - Anytime
Red House Painters - Have You Forgotten
Alanis Morissette - That I Would Be Good (this song has a similar feel to Temporary Peace to me for some reason... hope, even through tragedy...)
Mark Kozelek - Ruth Marie
Loreena McKennitt - Dante's Prayer

Anathema - One Last Goodbye
Anathema - Fragile Dreams
Anathema - Parisienne Moonlight
Anathema - Inner Silence
Anathema - Regret
My dying Bride - For My Fallen Angel
My dying Bride - Cry of Mankind
Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven

one last goodbye gets me emotional too sometimes... at the part where vinnie starts to sing louder that is...

Don Corleone said:
am i the only one who finds the guitar solo at the end of one last goodbye extraordinarily moving / touching?

I do ! Second best Anathema lead part after the whole Sentient lead melody thing IMO !
Don, we have a lot in common, we almost always agree on anything, that's weird ! And I'm scared about that :cry:

cedarbreed said:
I do ! Second best Anathema lead part after the whole Sentient lead melody thing IMO !
Don, we have a lot in common, we almost always agree on anything, that's weird ! And I'm scared about that :cry:

you can always get married in holland, don't forget that... :D

Actually, that is my favorite solo of all time...the One Last Goodbye one....as far as emotion goes.

It was also the first solo I learned to play. It's all about the bend at the end of it that gets you...it sounds like someone crying.

without said:
it changes everytime..
now I weep with blue spanish song..
last nigth I weeped with katatonia's tonigth's decision ..
and yesterday with tool-sober

dont you weep honey, ill soon be back :wave: