What sticker books did you have or have?

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
I had the Footie sticker book in the 70's then i had Fox and the hound and i had the smash hits with all the 80's pop stars that was ace , culture club , duran duran, kajagoogoo :cool:

At the moment i bought my son the new footie sticker book, oh yeah and he really enjoys putting the stickers in hahahahaa with a bit of help from mummy ;)

Alwin said:
The A-team and Webster (yes, we all have been little idiots)
eh you i was not an idiot, i loved and took pride in my sticker book, you speak for yourself, and i still do :D :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

23.jpg

Susie said:
eh you i was not an idiot, i loved and took pride in my sticker book, you speak for yourself, and i still do :D :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
ok then, I have been a little idiot

Anyone remember those fold out things where you put transers onto the scene?? They advertised them with this kid transferring the knights onto the scene and they come to life and started jousting. Everyone told me they would'nt actually move but i had faith in telly and bought them anyway. But they didnt move. Bastards :cry:

they were still good tho, i had scooby doo. I had panini world cup 82 as well but it was a bit crap

Alwin said:
ok then, I have been a little idiot
Yes well did you get an empty bottle of washing up liquid with your A team sticker book, so you could of done what they did and made a tank with full armer around the outside :tickled: i loved the way they could make a tank with a garden rake and some rope :D

i'm jealous for that a-team one

i got
the carebears (1&2)
MASK
the little mermaid
WWF
and some football one (86 or something) i got from a boy but never used it

i can still trade little mermaid stickers if anyone has spares? :Spin:

80s Hungarian football teams, Donald Duck :/ and loads of animal albums.

Then they sold these Donald Suck cards for like 200 HUF a box! We had Donald stickers all around the house.