What the deal with emperor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

serial killer

your most favorite psyco
Aug 3, 2004
yo moms house
ok ever since I joined this forum all I heard was emperor this, emperor that! now there an all right band, pretty creative and all but they aint really THAT good. alll I see is abunch of cattle trying to look like they know underground so they spout bands that have already got mentioned like "OH YEAH, I LOVE THEM TO!!!!" but I could be wrong maybe you all see somthing in them just Idont. find some new bands to talk about please cause I tired of hearing about the same band constanly.

I always thought that they were pretty overrated, but as far as underground band namedropping, I assure you, mentioning Emperor wouldn't score anyone any points.

emperor are gods among men. they can do no harm!

and just because a person is a fan of emperor, doesnt mean they are just spewing off names to sound cool. i can talk about these grimkvlttrve vnderground bands, but the simple fact is, none of them are as good as emperor
~gR~

they just write huge orchestrations. lots of subtle harmonies, really big sounds. . they mix melody with intensity. their is variations in their music, unlike alot of BM bands *cough*MAYHEM*cough*. id put them in the genius category when it comes to orchestration, but i can understand if your feeble minds cant grasp their music! :loco: (edited to emote a joke)
~gR~

genocide roach said:
but i can understand if your feeble minds cant grasp their music!
~gR~
Please refrain from making such arrogant and, at the same time, ignorant and misinformed comments.

Emperor are great, one of the best black metal bands IMO, but DEFINITELY not the best one. They write good songs, what can I say?

Dodens Grav said:
Please refrain from making such arrogant and, at the same time, ignorant and misinformed comments.
please excuse my dry and assholish sense of humor. shall i add a smiley? o_O

but to call me ignorant and misinformed on a matter of opinion is just plain retarded.
~gR~

oh shit where to start? C.o.F., 1349, diessection, dimmu borger, hypocraciy, mental horror, ravencult, venom, old man's child etc. you want me to go on my knowlage of metal far surpasses yours I was headbangin to metallica probally when you were still shitin' in your huggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :worship: I AM THE METAL GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serial killer said:
oh shit where to start? C.o.F., 1349, diessection, dimmu borger, hypocraciy, mental horror, ravencult, venom, old man's child etc. you want me to go on my knowlage of metal far surpasses yours I was headbangin to metallica probally when you were still shitin' in your huggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :worship: I AM THE METAL GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrogant dolt. :)

serial killer said:
You just couldn't resist giving away the fact that you're a troll, eh? A pathetic one at that. Now you're like all the other crap trolls GMD has seen over the last few months. In fact, you're probably all one person making numerous accounts and acting like a prat again and again. (btw 'Diessection' did make me laugh ty for that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.