Black Metal In School

Father Belial said:
I am a Satanist, for the most part. I used to be more into it though, specifically LaVey's teachings

You're a satanist? And you're at school? Don't you think there are better things to be doing at your age? Like drinking beer, smoking dope and having sex with nubile young girls?
Young metal fans nowadays take life too seriously. :erk:
Anyway, if you take your satanism seriously, you shouldn't have allowed yourself to be "forced" to listen to a Christian band if it offended your sensibilites so much - you should have fucked off out of it (and went to drink beer with some hot young girls). :D

Father Belial said:
and who said I was going to be anyway, that's tomorrow..

I suggest you go along and check them out. You might have a good time, and it'll be fun to laugh at them. :Spin:
Take along photocopies from your Satanic Bible and hide them in their amps.

I'd seriously suggest Xtians aren't that big a threat to you - there are certain other groups around that post a much bigger problem to our way of life.....

Stormwatch said:
Why does anyone need a "best" representation of Satanism? Make your own, instead of looking to bands to provide one for you. It's pretty obvious most bands only do it as a marketing ploy anyway. I'd suggest Satanism is a pretty personal thing....but then Satanists would know that, eh?

Who says you have to be a satanist to be into black metal? I love black metal but I'm not a satanist. I find listening to it a way to be more rebellious. I don't know why so many people take this "satan" bullshit so seriously.

Stormwatch said:
I was in the Czech Republic last year. It was shit.
They pretended not to understand English, but could manage it alright when money was involved. :erk:
Where exactly have you been? Yes, some Czechs do that, but you know, it´s not my fault. I was always very kind and helpfull to foreigners and they were kind to me.

Well you just said in 11:46 PM my time (it´s 1 52 AM here): I am a Satanist, for the most part.
Jo I was judging by this...doesn´t matter, good for you taht you grew up :)

Idunnonuten said:
I'm satisfied with the fact that metalheads are a rarity. this means that it won't become scene with a bunch of bands attempting to recreate the music to simply make money cough slipknot; trivium; mahine head cough.

are the absolute fucking morons in this thread alone not proof enough that this is already happening :confused:

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
The people in my school are pretty much clueless about any metal that's underground. Even when I bring up black metal to metalheads I know they all think Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth. Not that there's anything wrong with those bands but that's about as underground as they people in my school get!!! Almost none of them have even heard of bands like Emperor, Mayhem, Burzum, Darkthrone, Gorgoroth, Immortal, etc. Is anybody else's school like this?
Yeppers.

Most people have only heard of the mainstream stuff when I was going to Grammar School. There was only me & about 5 other lads who knew about the proper underground stuff. & now in my village there's only 3 of us who like it. No one else even has a clue who they are.

Kill 'Em All said:
Yeppers.

Most people have only heard of the mainstream stuff when I was going to Grammar School. There was only me & about 5 other lads who knew about the proper underground stuff. & now in my village there's only 3 of us who like it. No one else even has a clue who they are.

You're the only metal fans in the village?!

Sorry, couldn't resist the crap Little Britain reference. :erk:

Stormwatch said:
You're the only metal fans in the village?!

Sorry, couldn't resist the crap Little Britain reference. :erk:
Haha.

'I'm the only metal head in the village'.

It's only a small village though.

Plus there's some others in villages next to ours so it's not that bad.

But I don't know that many people who live near me who like brutal death metal!

One of my friends likes a lot of black metal & heavy metal, but in the underground heavy metal sense.

Father Belial said:
Basically I mean it this way:

We have this christian band playng at our school on Friday. During school were supposed to have some assembly where we see the band. In one of my classes, we got into a discussion about how it wasn't fair to be forced to listen to a christian band. Someone in the class said that if they have a christian band play, they should have a "satan" band play next week, and someone proceeded to suggest Dimmu Borgir.

Funny they said that, since you know, Satan is a mythological being that sprung forth from the minds of Christians thousands of years ago, and is himself part of the Christian faith.