What the freak is up with this forum???

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNxScythe

May 16, 2004
I've been flamed so many times it's hard to count, not to mention being told my topic was "worthless" (if ppl feel this way why bother to post?)... this is wayyy worse than those already immature gaming forums I used to visit routinely.

Incredibly pitiful

It's pretty stupid that when you talk about a band that some people don't like they will come to bitch you because you like this band. Hey guys, if you don't like our topic because it's not about another fucking black metal band don't bother posting and we will do the same with your topics.
Otherwise, you guys are welcome to come and talk.
Now now, no need to close this thread, it's about a serious problem in this forum.

DE said:
:wave:

People are just having fun, no need to complain about it. If you do, you end up looking like Toolbox.
If people are having fun by bitching others, then they are more retarded than I thought and have a serious need to grow up. That said, there are a lot of kids on this forum who think they are so cool with their black metal bands and love to bitch others.

It's in a lot of metal fans blood to shun other's opinions. There's no two ways around it, and if you like metal, you should get used to being put down and shit. Just remember, dont' take anything someone says on the Internet, too seriously. The Toolbox thread is a perfect example of taking an Internet grudge too far and coming off looking like a 3-year old.

If you want to talk about a band, I'd advise you find my topic called "The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like" and chat about it in there, as it's one of the only places on this forum that people don't flame each other (no matter how jokingly).

;)

I agree with the "having fun by making fun of others" theory is a bunch of crap... People shouldnt feel the need to insult others just to get a kick out of life.

I used to pull this kind of stunt with my friends but we stopped when we hit about 15-16 years old when we realized how incredibly childish it was.

Cryptkeeper said:
I listen to Burzum, Darkthrone, Azrael, and Fullmoon. I'm so fucking kvlt!
:rolleyes:
I didn't say evil, I said cool. But you don't really get my point. So instead of doing useless bitching that is not even effective, why don't you try to understand what I said? These kids have the right to like their bands, but they don't have the right to think that their tastes are better than others' because of subjective reasons.

AsModEe said:
I didn't say evil, I said cool. But you don't really get my point. So instead of doing useless bitching that is not even effective, why don't you try to understand what I said? These kids have the right to like their bands, but they don't have the right to think that their tastes are better than others' because of subjective reasons.
I get what you were saying. I was just being an asshole. I love black metal, but I dont go around saying my taste in music is better that other people's taste.

AsModEe said:

Keith Sudano on the Eternity X album "The Edge" said:
I cannot help you...you have reached...the Edge...

Seriously, as long as metal stays underground and kvlt, there will always be people who think their tastes are far superior, and learning to get over it and ignore them is one of the top best ways to stop being angry at people you think are idiots on forums.

Cryptkeeper said:
I get what you were saying. I was just being an asshole. I love black metal, but I dont go around saying my taste in music is better that other people's taste.
Good good, I wasn't talking about you anyway. I do like black metal too, but I don't understand why it's praised so much.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Seriously, as long as metal stays underground and kvlt, there will always be people who think their tastes are far superior, and learning to get over it and ignore them is one of the top best ways to stop being angry at people you think are idiots on forums.
Nah, I like to give people who think they are superior a good fight. But what you said isn't stupid and this is what most people should do. It's just not my thing to give up and say: okay I'll get over it and ignore those idiots.

AsModEe said:
Nah, I like to give people who think they are superior a good fight. But what you said isn't stupid and this is what most people should do. It's just not my thing to give up and say: okay I'll get over it and ignore those idiots.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.