What the fuck should I do with my day?!?

This is lame...

• Total voters
killYourself.jpg

yeah, sitting at the comp, surfing (lol) and listening to metal is where its at. Fuck shitty bars with dumbass people

edit: Im watching the Blues, eating pizza, and farting fried greenbeans

I voted for the first option. When me and Mike go for an all-out family quality cozy time, we grab the shelves and start categorizing cds, tapes, lps and eps by band name and release date. It's fun.

I went with organizing collection while listening to tunes. I noticed that I own roughly 100 cds which I have yet to listen to. Holy fuck, I need to cease my cd spreeing at once.

I went with organizing collection while listening to tunes. I noticed that I own roughly 100 cds which I have yet to listen to. Holy fuck, I need to cease my cd spreeing at once.

Yeah, I was in that situation a few years ago and severely cut down on my cd spending. The result was a long period of discovering (or in many cases *re*discovering) albums of value I already owned. It's a worthwhile hobby that will save you the "addiction money" spent on not what's out there, but what else is out there. And it is indeed an addiction.

I voted, albeit well after the fact, for the best option...reworking the collection. I have about 120 cds stacked in 3 piles that I have yet o integrate with my stuff (lack of space and time). That doesn't include dozens of titles I have yet to really listen to and make a cut on.