what the fuck to do with my life plz

hahahha .. .,I heard about that.

coming back from Poland was weird ... I think I stopped twice daily ... at my destination and then coming back home.

no fucking stop signs anywhere ... roundabouts ... even in small village intersections.

I have to say it does wonders for keeping traffic moving ... but man its freaking somehow unnerving to just keep going ... and going ... and going.

well, I took the first steps today towards possibly becoming an auto damage estimator for a major insurance co. ... commence laughter.

its actually a pretty rough process with 6 weeks of paid training in VA but it leads to a pretty independent work environment with a lot of confrontation with clients and shops ... both of which I am very used to. :loco:

as a parallel I am also going to doing apprenticeship with someone for electrical estimating ... a much more BUCKO FUCKING BUCKS spot ... the guy is one of literally half a dozen major guys in NYC that do this for pretty much every high rise that comes up.
he is retiring soon and for reasons unknown (buttseks) wants me to learn the trade as his sons expressed zero interest.

either way ... one fucking eighty career wise ...

well I failed miserably at this ...

there was a succession of interviews and kind of role playing days involved ... with each one I pass leading to the next step.

I did a role play at 8am 10 days ago that was brutal ... it involved learning like 20 pages of new shit in 30 minutes ... 15 different new forms to fill out and be familiar with ... and then mock interviewing people, dealing with angry people on phone, in person, etc. ... all with no prep.

all while stuck in a room that came off the set of Hostel ...

the whole scenario was setup to induce massive pressure and see how you do with no prep whatsoever.

i think i somehow nailed the "detail" part of it ... but might have talked like a Brooklyn cabbie instead of keeping my cool with these alleged customers.

there goes that career path.

phew, it's done, I'm relieved it's over. The conversation went even harsher than feared, but it had to be probably. At least I know perfectly well now what I've just "escaped"

Back to (no-)life :eek:

You could do an accelerated program....take a couple years. You already have a bachelors in something?

Some schools have a bridge program where you can get a BSN in one year if you already have a bachelors in something else. I tried to find Vanderbilts website as an example but couldnt

i though the was going to drag it out and give us some good stories meanwhile ... but he just went and dumped her.

You could do an accelerated program....take a couple years. You already have a bachelors in something?

Dude in California all you need is an Associate's Degree. Hence why 90% of the nurses I speak to dont have two wit wrinkles to their name. These yentas rake in 100k easy over here. Though that was before the man with the yellow hat unleashed his pet unto the white house. Now hospitals are scared shitless over the forthcoming loss of revenue. Something that may have led you to being admitted back when, will now be treated on an outpatient basis. Bleh, throw me in a ditch.