what the fuck to do with my life plz

Grandchildren (And great-grandchildren?) will mourn when I die and remember me as a king dude.

BU1MXVG.jpg

no idea, zero fucks given

i saw the band name once or twice and thought "that's a bad band name"

Ugh, King Dude. Satanic rockabilly that sucks. They opened for Ghost, and I know how much you hate Ghost. They're worse.

Wow that really is an awful band name. I'm glad I know nothing about them other than what has been said in the previous few posts.

I love this thread by the way. Erik's nameless-grave-in-a-Czech-wheat-field line still gives me a healthy gutlaugh every time I read it.

I am very glad of course that our dear Bertrand did NOT end up there by the way. Unless he is posting from beyond the grave...?! :zombie:

King Dude's all right, the 3 songs I heard on youshitz 2 years ago were inoffensive. Just a man and his geetar, don't get what there is to hate. He's a king, he's a dude, no more, no less.

My wife and I made a pact to GTFO if one of us fell out of love. I plan on sticking to it, if it comes down to that. I hope she does as well.

That's love right there! None of that "NAD + Noush 4 lyfe" bullshit. Fuck that. I love you today, yesterday, and, if you're lucky, tomorrow.

pretty much nothing ive ever read, heard, or witnessed makes me think that getting married and/or having children is in any way a good idea for me. i know it makes a small percentage genuinely happy, a good chunk love their kids/hate their life, another set is secretly miserable, and a bunch of singles long for it while people that have it silently scream "dont do it you fool!"

i know people typically vent more than they sing the praises of love and family, but i can tell that shit aint for me. i'd feel like i was fucking drowning.

pretty much nothing ive ever read, heard, or witnessed makes me think that getting married and/or having children is in any way a good idea for me. i know it makes a small percentage genuinely happy, a good chunk love their kids/hate their life, another set is secretly miserable, and a bunch of singles long for it while people that have it silently scream "dont do it you fool!" i know people typically vent more than they sing the praises of love and family, but i can tell that shit aint for me. i'd feel like i was fucking drowning.

Second this

^^^:lol:

Repeated conversations I've had with various married parents over the past several years:

woman: "do you have kids?"
me: "nope."
woman: "IT'S SO WORTH IT!!!"

man: "do you have kids?"
me: "nope."
man: "DON'T DO IT, BRO!!!"

I always find that funny. I wish I had a firm opinion on the matter, but I don't. Party on, Wayne! :Smug:

i feel kinda like a responsible adult i no longer can say "i never want children" because apparently after about 25 you need to be at least entertaining the possibility, saying "nope, never want 'em" is seen as either immature or as some sort of social faux pas

so i say "yeah maybe at some point" now

but i have never felt a single impulse in my body that even hints towards wanting children so far

not excluding the eventual possibility, though.

I'm 30 and the thought of having kids still repulses me. I think it's safe to say that it's never gonna happen. However, I look at some of my friends that have had kids and think it's perfectly fine and kinda cool that they made mini versions of themselves. But for me, nope.