what the fuck to do with my life plz

suddenly all of kens booze purchases make sense

i thought he was starting his own cellarhq for a sec

:lol:

I'll elaborate on it at another time. More or less though, we are COMPLEEEEETELY different people even at the basic fundamental level, share not a single common interest which makes the aforementioned thst much more difficult, and intimacy is utterly nonexistent. I love her very much and would do anything for her but "in love?" I dunno. I think I originally fell "in love" with an idea.

More or less though, we are COMPLEEEEETELY different people even at the basic fundamental level, share not a single common interest which makes the aforementioned thst much more difficult, and intimacy is utterly nonexistent. I love her very much and would do anything for her but "in love?" I dunno. I think I originally fell "in love" with an idea.
Sucks dude. I say leave. If not now, soon. I can say this with ease because I am not emotionally attached of course, but without a fundamental common ground, shit ain't gonna work. That is not a happy position to be in, one that I was in years ago and fuuuuuuuucked me up for a long time. I wish you the best my friend.

They have a child together
Then be miserable your entire life thus creating a hostile environment in which the little dude can grow up and be raised by not just one but two unhappy people! I don't get you parental types. :loco:

Obviously I gave a simple, bandage-ripping solution. It is a complicated issue, even more so due to having a wee one. But, if it is truly time to GTFO, why wait?

Then be miserable your entire life thus creating a hostile environment in which the little dude can grow up and be raised by not just one but two unhappy people! I don't get you parental types. :loco:

Obviously I gave a simple, bandage-ripping solution. It is a complicated issue, even more so due to having a wee one. But, if it is truly time to GTFO, why wait?

I don't know man! Check out my avatar. Do I look like a therapist?
:loco:

Also....I don't think Ken is all that miserable. He just doesn't like his old lady. There are worse things.

I don't know man! Check out my avatar. Do I look like a therapist?
:loco:
:lol: At this point that face is how I picture you all the time. And yes, I would come to you for all my Jungian questions!

He just doesn't like his old lady. There are worse things.
Wait, give me back my $5, that's horrible advice! :loco:

What I know for certain is that we should all solve Ken's problem(s), before he actually explains anything at length.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the grimness, folks.

Also, NAD is right.

The child thing makes it way more difficult, but NAD is right. I've come to realize this fact.

Anyhow, we have a "date night" tomorrow night and I am extremely anxious about it. We had one set up a few weeks ago but she said something dumb and I flipped out and called it off last minute.

She really is an amazing person and wonderful mother. I would never say that I didn't like her...I really do love her as a person. However, pertaining to relationship between her and I, I'm pretty confident that it will be a continuous struggle for the rest of our lives if we proceed; delaying the inevitable.