what the fuck to do with my life plz

College ruled but the best part was finishing my last final and never going back. I never miss it, but I still have occasional dreams where I ditch a 2 unit introductory chemistry class on midterm day, therefore rendering my BA null and void, which sends me into a mild panic (usually without pants in said dream as well). WTF does that even mean?!

I'm guessing that I'm glad to have gotten it over with right after high school, but possibly regret not taking it seriously enough as perhaps I would if I went back today? I have no idea. Maybe I just hate pants and also fear the trials and tribulations of the periodic table.

My college experience was ACE

And good luck getting a nice job in today's market with just your high school diploma

And good luck getting a nice job in today's market with just your high school diploma

lmfao i dont care about "nice" jobs i care only about finding something to do that wont make me want to shoot myself in my stupid face

well in that case i am confident that everything will turn up milhouse

TODAY I QUIT MY JOB TO INSTEAD PURSUE A COLLEGE DEGREE AS A LANGUAGE CONSULTANT (i start monday)