Sat Oct 29 Berbatis Pan
(www.berbatispan.com) Portland, OR
Mon Oct 31 3 Days Of Darkness Festival
Slims'
(www.slims-sf.com) San Francisco, CA
Tues Nov 01 The Echo Los Angeles, CA w/ Nachtmystium

so close, yet so far... :cry: :cry: :cry:

wanna see Boris.

... :cry: ... words escape me. its seriously a once in a lifetime show and im not going to be able to see it.... :(

I'm gonna cry. Btw, what do you think of Boris' soundtrack-album "Mabuta no Ura", anyone? Just got it today, and the packaging rules, but I haven't listened yet.

Round trip Toronto to Vancouver = $199. Too bad I have school the next day. Who the fuck books a show on a Wednesday? fucking Japanese.

If it weren't so close I'd get a job for the sole purpose of seeing this show.

IVE GOT IT... seeing as how I have the looks of a twelve year old, I'll pretend to have cancer and call the make-a-wish foundation

Demilich said:
At least get NAD to kidnap Wata and drive her out to you so you can use her to fulfill your watersports fantasies :loco:

Wata is my dream woman.

*edit*

WATA-sports, har

Mormagil said:
Nad, give me a ride to the LA show. It's a bit of a detour but I'll make it up to you. ;) :oops:
dude if it was on a weekend i definitely would. let me do some clock number crunching and see if it would work out (since i like, work mon-fri). you're not 21 yet right? that means if i pick you up you'll have to give me beercash before we get there. :loco:

i have no idea where the echo is, and GOOGLE HAS BEEN DOWN ALL EVENING WTF. that's like, the center of the universe i thought.

1101%20sunn0))).JPG

dude mormagil it's gonna be way too far to drive and be able to make the show. hitch a ride and we'll drink beer in the parking lot! :headbang: