What the Fuck?

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
i just read the tour dates on KNAC.COM for the nevermore tour with inflames and evergrey and throwdown...and when i came across the tour dates i found the following for Colorodo Springs..

05/16 The Black Sheep – Colorado Springs, CO (In Flames & Evergrey Only)

WTF people!! if that's true im gonna be pissed... here is the link i found it off of.

http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=4459

Right now the only day possible for a utah date is may 17th... and considering its right damn close to imbetween colorado springs and spokane in terms of milage i could see it happening. Then again, if nevermore isn't gonna be on the tour for the 16th, they might not be for the 17th either...

Even more worrying is that theres no NYC date, what the hell is up with that. Who the hell would want to go to buffalo for a show...

Edit: I actually think it means NO throwdown that night... which is a very good thing. I will definitely hit that date up as its the closest other then the sparks nevada date.

I'm gonna go down and see the concert anyway, but its a big bummer that i wont get to see Nevermore play.

The Nevermore, Chimaira and Hate Eternal concert April 4th or 6th i believe in Denver would of been cool to go too.

But for whoever is going to the Colorodo Springs concert May 16th, c u there.