what the hell do you people look like?

I have to get off line now. My wife wants me to go outside with her and help her plant some flowers......IM OFF.

I really like my yard to look good. Even if noone can see it from the main road.

see you guys tomorrow, or later tonight.

Have a great one dudes, and you too DNDSPOT.

16 is supposed to be the age when eveyone's looks start to change...like some ppl have growth spurts,acne clears up(but I don't have acne) and ppl outgrow all of the akward phases from middle school...well,most of them(there's medication for the rest of them,lol).Who knows,maybe once I turn 16 I'll become really hot or something.:rolleyes:

Hey, ill get a new pic RIP, and ill get you one hahahahhaha.

Im not overly bummy lookin, actually, i dont think i look at all hahahahah

REad that thread about how i changed my looks, thats a small description hahahah

Originally posted by Brooks
See my Avatar? Thats me.

And fuck you.

:)

:lol::lol:

I'm 20 years old, male, 6'4" tall and weigh about 180 pounds. Dark Brown/Black hair, short and spiked and brown eyes. I hardly ever dress up and most of the time am wearing some black concert tour shirt and a pair of jeans/jean shorts.
So i guess that's it. I have pics but if any guys here start asking to trade pics i'm gonna get a little scared. And DNDS, you're only 14, you're younger than my brother and that's just weird ;) . Alright, off i go to look at other threads.

17, female, 14D Bust...

Give me a call...

:rolleyes:

Is that what you're expecting you sick BASTARDS??

I don't want to see a pile of dirty metalhead's pictures on the net...!!!?

-Trapped

Ooh, you're linda! If you're the girl i think you are then i guess you have one of the best pics that are on the page..Are you the girl that's on the pic with Warrel, Jeff and Van and Warrel is embracing you, and at the same time his finger is in your bellybutton? Linda, if you are that girl..that pic is great!
If you're not, you should check out that pic anyways, it's cool!
Last year i did send some of my pics in, my boyfriend is on a pic together with Warrel and Alex(seretis)...
I'll put one of myself up as soon as it is possible..
Ok, enough about pics, we'll see and wait what happends. Some of you i've already met in person, but i still want pics! Btw, Iced..i have a great pic of you and lil'witch together! (took it last year)..

xxx Iris xxx

Hey Iris, let's bring some pics to Balingen, i think there's some you haven't seen yet and the other way around

As for what I look like, i'm trying to get a pic of Jim and me scanned, i'll try to post it as soon as i have it

mahamehehoha

well i'd post a pic of mine but i think the upload otion is disabled...that is you need to have your pic on another site and give the link.and that's too much work for me right now...i'm 1.86 m,115 kilos,kinda long brown hair and brown eyes.i am very handsome i tell you.

My fuckhead friend who thinks I have a Jewish nose wants me to tell all of the guys here that she is "really hot,tall,blond and has big boobs"...She wants me to do her bullshit lying for her.*shakes head in disgust*