what the hell happened to John Bush?

toetag

New Metal Member
Aug 4, 2005
I became a fan upon first hearing The Sound Of White Noise. Gigantour is coming to town next month, and I'm boycotting it in protest.

toetag said:
I became a fan upon first hearing The Sound Of White Noise. Gigantour is coming to town next month, and I'm boycotting it in protest.

John Bush is probably going back to Armored Saint WHERE HE FUCKING BELONGS!

Nobody will miss your dumb ass. Anthrax will draw a much larger audience with the Classic line up. The Joh Bush Era is over finally and Anthrax is back in prime form. If you miss out on seeing one of the best Thrash line ups ever on a stage that is your loss. Oh yeah YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!

Peace out

ironmaidenfan09 said:

Nobody will miss your dumb ass. Anthrax will draw a much larger audience with the Classic line up. The Joh Bush Era is over finally and Anthrax is back in prime form. If you miss out on seeing one of the best Thrash line ups ever on a stage that is your loss. Oh yeah YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!

Peace out

He's a moron because his opinion is different than yours. Got it.

Just when this place seems to be calming down assholes like you have to crawl from the sewers.

toetag said:

Hey Num-nuts.... its 2005 were have you been ...... Good boycott this board to.....
What a snapperhead!!!!:err:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Peace out

I agree. John belongs with Armored Saint!
As John is my favorite singer, I love ALL of the Bush-era Anthrax, but I still prefer him with Armored Saint. "Symbol of Salvation", "Revelation", and "Delirious Nomad" are 3 of my favorite albums of all time!

John is a class act.
I truly hope that he and Joey go back to Armored Saint!

ironmaidenfan09 said:

Anthrax is back in prime form. If you miss out on seeing one of the best Thrash line ups ever on a stage that is your loss.

Peace out

Kinda crude...but I agree with the message....

ironmaidenfan09 said:

Peace out

Your mother must be so proud. :tickled:

coop said:

Just when this place seems to be calming down assholes like you have to crawl from the sewers.

Yeah, I certainly didn´t miss the assholes like him.

ironmaidenfan09 said:

Peace out
You sorry ass degenerate don't even read posts here where it says that John Is still a member of Anthrax. Brentney, ban his ass, isn't that what you are supposed to do to somebody insulting the band's member?
Ironmaiden09, I'll call your phone company, they'll turn off your fucking dial-up so you won't bother people here anymore...

coop said:

Agreed. Where does being a totally cockjocky get you?

Where'd all these shmucks come from all of a sudden? I thought we'd resolved the whole Bushadonna thang!

Oh, and before you reply thinking I've just called you a shmuck, I'm just referring the the new troo fan radicals!

Everyone else: I agree :)

It doesnt matter which singer you prefer, why pass up the oppertunity to see anthrax playing with the among the living line up?? This shit doesnt happen every day! There is no doubt in my mind that john will be back in the band (for better or worse) so why not give joey a chance :headbang:

ironmaidenfan09 said:

Peace out

Can anyone say......Tr00?
gaahljail.jpg

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
You sorry ass degenerate don't even read posts here where it says that John Is still a member of Anthrax. Brentney, ban his ass, isn't that what you are supposed to do to somebody insulting the band's member?
Ironmaiden09, I'll call your phone company, they'll turn off your fucking dial-up so you won't bother people here anymore...

I can't see any insults towards band members in his post.. only compliments. The only insults I see in his post are towards someone who's come on the board to trash the line up that many of us are here to support, are we reading the same thread?? Isn't there a johnbush.com or something for those of you that can't get your head around the fact that you've been shit on?

reidie said:
It doesnt matter which singer you prefer, why pass up the oppertunity to see anthrax playing with the among the living line up?? This shit doesnt happen every day! There is no doubt in my mind that john will be back in the band (for better or worse) so why not give joey a chance :headbang:

Well sayd.I'm a Joey fan but as soon as Bush is back there's no way I'm missing a show with him fronting anthrax I'll definatly be there. SO if your a bush fan you should definaetly give this lineup a chance youll have a fucking great time!