what the hell happened to John Bush?

ironmaidenfan09 said:
John Bush is probably going back to Armored Saint WHERE HE FUCKING BELONGS!

Nobody will miss your dumb ass. Anthrax will draw a much larger audience with the Classic line up. The Joh Bush Era is over finally and Anthrax is back in prime form. If you miss out on seeing one of the best Thrash line ups ever on a stage that is your loss. Oh yeah YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!

Peace out
There's the pot calling the kettle black. You're both fucking morons. :tickled:

Anthrax, is Anthrax. Both versions rock. Crack open a six pack, light up a 20-deck, and fucking chill.

thraxx said:
Hey Num-nuts.... its 2005 were have you been ...... Good boycott this board to.....
What a snapperhead!!!!:err:

Jesus Christ the Christmas Jew! I havent heard anyone called a snapperhead in freakin years!!!! Priceless! :headbang:

Jack Sabbath said:
I can't see any insults towards band members in his post.. only compliments. The only insults I see in his post are towards someone who's come on the board to trash the line up that many of us are here to support, are we reading the same thread?? Isn't there a johnbush.com or something for those of you that can't get your head around the fact that you've been shit on?

Wow finally a post by someone that knows whats up.

Its funny, if you talk shit on Scott Ian, Joey, Danny or any of the other original band members it seems to be not that big of a deal but god forbid you talk down on John Bush you will be asked to be banned. John Bush is NOT in Anthrax and is will NOT EVER go down with the legacy of Anthrax so get over it

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Its funny, if you talk shit on Scott Ian, Joey, Danny or any of the other original band members it seems to be not that big of a deal but god forbid you talk down on John Bush you will be asked to be banned. John Bush is NOT in Anthrax and is will NOT EVER go down with the legacy of Anthrax so get over it

:err: .......... :yuk:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaidenfan09
Joey is not an original member of Anthrax, and I'm not asking you to ban your ass, but it's gotta get banned for the biggest crime - stupidity.