What tracks you would like to see on the next DVD.

affinityband said:
yer i guess so, maybe a softer track off reveries (hours of wealth).

please...anything but HOW.

I'd really like to see:

Weeping Moon
Night Silent water
BWP
Moonlapse
Moor
April Eth
TBYF

i got my tickets on sat, so im seeing them tues at rock shitty and then thurs at this new roundhouse place....gf thinks im nuts.

they have GOT to enter with The Moor, its by far the coolest song to come on stage with.

i think we all will be a bit dissapointed with this DVD as they're not going to put any pre-roadrunner songs on it... (i'm sorry i'm in a very pesemistic mood today)

Not that i give a fuck whether or not i ever hear silhouette again, but it would be cool if Per started playing it or part of it as an intro to a set or before an encore.

BurningSky said:
Not that i give a fuck whether or not i ever hear silhouette again, but it would be cool if Per started playing it or part of it as an intro to a set or before an encore.

it would probably fit more naturally as running through it after the eper affinity ends, cause he could kinda trail into and people wouldnt notice at first i'm sure...but tla has been done and i personally am with affinityband, dont wanna see previous dvd stuff on it :ill:

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
i got my tickets on sat, so im seeing them tues at rock shitty and then thurs at this new roundhouse place....gf thinks im nuts.

I have tickets to 5 of the gigs, including rock city and london obviously. If you wanna meet up for a drink or owt like that give me a private message or email or something along those lines.

As for the DVD as few repeats as possible would be nice, I would buy it regardless just seems a bit of a waste not to make the most of it. However, I have a feeling a fair proportion will be Ghost Reveries, which isn't a bad thing. I agree with Chris that Moonlapse Vertigo would be nice, and one of the mellow songs from GR.

Where are the Serenity Painted Death fans?

Serenity Painted Death
Bleak
Blackwater Park
To Bid You Farewell
The Moor
Black Rose Immortal (We wouldn't get this, so...)
Advent!
April Ethereal
When
Windowpane
The Baying Of The Hounds
In The Mist She Was Standing
Demon Of The Fall.

No way I could ever get all that. :(

Harlequin Forest

Funeral Portrait

To bid you farewell

Advent

that's all, it would be perfect.

actually I wouldn't be disappointed at all if they played GR in full. if they play the same length as Lamentations it'd only be half the set anyway