What upcoming concerts...

I am going to Cradle of Filth with 3 Inches of Blood and The 69 Eyes on Friday. Not really looking forward to The 69 Eyes, but cradle and 3 inches of blood should kick some form of ass.

Im planning on going to an Unleashed/Krisiun/Belphegor show in Toronto on March 5th. the only problem is it's on a monday which is a problem considering I have school the next morning. :mad: Then 1349 is coming to toronto in april sometime. (both shows are at the opera house)

I might see Slayer in Providence on February 16th.

I'm definitely seeing Dark Tranquillity in Worcester on March 23rd.

Suffocation on Feb 14th
Slayer in April
Archurus
Toxic Holocaust
Sodom
'bout 10 others

Im planning on going to an Unleashed/Krisiun/Belphegor show in Toronto on March 5th. the only problem is it's on a monday which is a problem considering I have school the next morning. :mad: Then 1349 is coming to toronto in april sometime. (both shows are at the opera house)

Feb 8th -- Unleashed/Krisiun/Belphegor
April 1st -- 1349 / Goatwhore
June -- Hopefully Emperor, depending on when I'm going on my internship.
July 11th (I'm pretty sure it's that date) -- Immortal
August 2 - 4 -- Wacken Open Air
August 19th -- Kamelot
September -- Hopefully Sonata Arctica, depending on when I leave for uni.

These are all in NYC by the way (with the exception of Wacken, which is in Germany).

final.jpg

sorry for the size, I can't be arsed to resize

Might be seeing Neuraxis on february 2nd. The venue they are playing at I hate but I really want to see them.

Hopefully, I could fly out to Chicago in June to see the Slough Feg/Crescent Shield/Bible of the Devil/November's Doom show...