What upcoming concerts...

hm any public transportation in Ohio? I go to show on my own via subway and bus... and I'd rather go to show alone, it's much more enjoyable than with a friend. I can't hear people talk with the music playing so it doesn't matter with who I am...

I live in a suburban area...and all the big concerts happen in Cleveland and Pittsburgh, both of which are 45 minute drive away.

I live in a suburban area...and all the big concerts happen in Cleveland and Pittsburgh, both of which are 45 minute drive away.

As do I.... most of the concerts are in New York City, which is relatively easy for me to get to, though... I just take the train into the city, which is 40 minutes away (nonexpress) and then I take the subway.

Cannibal Corpse this saturday.
Therion on April 15th
blind Guardian on April 14th
Metallica on July 3rd
Iced Earth on July 4rth
Cathedral on July 4rth
Dream Theater on July 4rth
Pain Of Salvation , in rockwave..

I dont need to go to wacken this year, some kick ass bands are visiting greece this year...

Suffocation on March 29th (in Paris) and my band's opening up for them, yee-haw!

im gonna see dimmu borgir with unearth, devildriver, and kataklysm in april

Aye, an NYC member. I live quite close to you.

I'm thinking about going to that show... But I really hate that venue Nokia. I'm also wondering if seeing Dimmu Borgir is really worth tolerating Unearth.

Aye, an NYC member. I live quite close to you.

I'm thinking about going to that show... But I really hate that venue Nokia. I'm also wondering if seeing Dimmu Borgir is really worth tolerating Unearth.

yes i live in brooklyn. ill be honest, i dont even like dimmu borgir. im going mostly for unearth. they were awesome when i saw them in february with slayer. i never saw a show at nokia theatre but im thinking it will be better than something like the knitting factory or bb kings.