What will Glenn do next?

Stingray11214

OSA Triumvir
Oct 21, 2005
Folks,

This is the year where PPUSA takes its rightful place as the biggest festival weekend in the history of American metal. Glenn has pulled so many rabbits out of his hat that the US Department of Agriculture is declaring that rabbits are indigenous to Center Stage.:headbang:

I have a feeling, though, that Glenn has just one more trick up his sleeve? You predict what he will do next.

Peace,
Ray C.

I had a poll posted with this, but the poll went awry. So, the choices were: Adding Pyramaze to the schedule; Adding a "supergroup" with Timo Tolkki, Marco Hietala, Mirka Rantanen, Jens Johannsson and Ari Koivunen; Announcing that Matt Barlow, Roy Khan and DC Cooper would be joining the All-Star Jam; or, Mark Jansen would be doing a one-off reunion with After Forever. The fifth choice was Glenn just hanging up his hat for the rest of this year.

I'm just curious whos set will be honoured and graced with a well timed stage dive from Glenn this year. :headbang: Maybe this should be its own pole. :lol:

I think that Mark Jansen might join AF, but I dont know what else could happen.

Well I think for sure Floor or someone is going to sing the duet from "Alligance".

Maybe Dan Swano will make a special appearance during that new Threshold song.

What if he is already working on PP IX lineup and he is going to have the mainman from that particluar band announce that they will be doing a special set with a some songs being sung by a certain former vocalist that has since joined a different that will play the day before. Guess who this is?

1. Ari Koivunen guests with Sonata Arctica on "FullMoon"
2. Dan Swano appears and guests with Threshold
3. Pyramaze (with Matt) added to the lineup. Somehow. Maybe playing on Wed. night or something. :D

j/k on all of these.....I have no idea what Glenn can be up to. "He's a projectile....at warp nine!" :lol:

I think the Festival proper is already so loaded that it will have to be something to do with karaoke night. I'm thinking Glenn does on of his Jimmy Buffet tunes in a Kind Diamond style, brings in the hotttt bartenders from the fest as backing vocalists and does his stage dive there to see if everyone is amped enough for the Fest to catch him :)
jeff

Oops that should be a King Diamond style

I think the Festival proper is already so loaded that it will have to be something to do with karaoke night. I'm thinking Glenn does on of his Jimmy Buffet tunes in a Kind Diamond style, brings in the hotttt bartenders from the fest as backing vocalists and does his stage dive there to see if everyone is amped enough for the Fest to catch him :)

I think that might be very Bad. It hasn't been THAT crowded at the pre-pre-party...... :heh:

I thought of something Glenn could surprise us with.....

4. Glenn announces that this year, too, will be recorded for a live DVD :headbang:

(I think he ruled it out for 2007 earlier, nyet?)

I have to say that I had a BLAST last year at my first PP, and Glenn has already raised the bar big time for this year…but here’s my 2 cent contribution to the thread…

1. I know it was mentioned in the “Your Covers Votes…” thread that Redemption will not be performing any Fates material out of respect for the original songwriters.

Obviously, it’s important for both the Redemption and FW camps to have Redemption’s material stand on its own (which it clearly does), but perhaps an exception could be worked out for a special performance at a SOLD OUT event?

2. AYREON for PPIX!! (Count me in as a sponsor. :) )

Hmmmmmmmm maybe have the Cheetah girls there for Karaoke night, nope not a good idea. I agree with Paul i believe this year there will be another live DVD shot, and maybe a Same-Time(Raytheon term) telecast with Progpower Europe.