what would u thik if....

chaveta said:
i like the female in "Her ghost in the fog" by Cradle of filth [please no "COF are sellouts man, fuckin listen to darkthrone and shit TR00 NOREWGIAN BLACK MEDDLE" on adn i dont care if darkthrone are or aren't from norway, ok, thank you]

but she's in a lot of their songs so i guess that doesn't count.
if opeth does it and it goes well then whatever... but i hope it doesnt become a mellotron... [get it?]

Sarah! She's awesome! And she's the only redeeming feature of that stupid black metal band...or whatever they are! HA!

As for Opeth adding female vocals....nah....I just wanna watch Mikael (that FINE man) on stage singing....I fell in love with him last week when I saw him in concert! I've never seen so much emotion on someone's face while singing! Not only is he a total cutie...but he's a musical and lyrical genius! THE TOTAL PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!

Oh ....sorry....got a little carried away:loco:

Damnation is a great album by the way! Can't wait 'till that tour!!

chaveta said:
i like the female in "Her ghost in the fog" by Cradle of filth [please no "COF are sellouts man, fuckin listen to darkthrone and shit TR00 NOREWGIAN BLACK MEDDLE" on adn i dont care if darkthrone are or aren't from norway, ok, thank you]

but she's in a lot of their songs so i guess that doesn't count.
if opeth does it and it goes well then whatever... but i hope it doesnt become a mellotron... [get it?]

its not that COF are sellouts, its that dani filth is an awful vocalist

ofcourse i dont mean in the permanent change aspect, but i mean thrown in one or two songfs to create an atmoshpere...alot of bands have done such a thing and it came out pretty good, it might not be compatible with Opeth, but it is interesting to wonder how it wold turn out if opeth did it.

this is the best idea ever, i love female vokills, and if opeth were to add some female vokills into songs it would be perfect.

i think it would go down quite well.

hehehehe i like Dani Filth's vocals, even though they're cheezy as shit...
i think he's rather good though, like he can go high and low, unless he pitch shifts his vocals...

oh well Anaal Nathrakh is better

Anyone here listen to Lilitu? I thought the chorus of "I Cannot Be Saved" sounded great with the guy growling and the girl singing at the same time. I also think that Dark Tranquillity had some really good female vocals on their albums. I don't think it should be a constant thing like COF but it could be a good experiment for like one or two songs.

omg.. how can you say cradle sucks? Havent any of you heard their first 4 albums? Wow..

Next ones are more death metal than black.. but still own.. Sellouts my ass

:hotjump: they light my ass on fire.. uhhhh..,. stupid smile things.

I don't think it'd work with Opeth that well. However, knowing Opeth, i'm sure they could find a way to make it sound beautiful.

CoF are great, although his vocals do make me wanna puke, lol, sometimes.
Anyone heard the cover of Iron Maiden's Hallowed Be Thy Name? Good shit. ;)