What would you disbelive?

if something happy happened to me, I would be like "this can't actually be happening, I must be dreaming. Or someone's lying...or...something." I'm not talking about something like getting a new cd or a going to a concert kind of happiness. I mean the kind that lasts :cry:

wow, that was weepy. Sorry, I feel weepy today. But the point stands. :(

hmm probably something in my local newspaper that read something like this

Mikael Akerfeldt killed by Backstreet Boys member Nick(don't know his last name)

At 1:00 PM Mikael Akerfeldt vocalist/guitarist for swedish band Opeth was found dead with 16 stab wounds to his chest and back area's . The killer (and there would be a picture there of him) was found running around sweden looking for the remaining members of Opeth ,,,,,, when the killer was asked why he commited such a crime he replied "me and Akerfeldt were working on a side project together and Micke let me listen to some songs from his up comming album ,,, when I heard the music it was a total rip off of Backstreet Boys, we got in a huge argument and it just happened."

Yeah ,, that's probably something I wouldn't beleive

Originally posted by Misanthrope
I could disbelieve the entire reality...i found that pointless however.

If I read this right (premise of the movie The Matrix), I think about that all the time, and could easily disbelieve what I see everyday.

On another level, if God came to see me (no, not George Burns), I would have difficulty believing that.

i like the matrix thought. i like the total recall thought. everything's just a simulation... weird.
i think i would deny believing if i saw something like a holy ghost or whatever appeared to me. this would be so contrare to my beliefs that i'd probably drown myself in alcohol so i either forget it or can push it on my drunkenness.