What you to see on the next Nevermore cd?

Neil Kernon back ( c mon he produced "Rage For Order", he is the perfect producer)
less - aggressive music, more - emotional and intense music
more atmospheric / psychedelic stuff like the ones in DNB and in "Noumenon"

metalskater7 said:
that title confuded the hell outta me
The title came out wrong. I was trying to make somewhat similar to what someone posted on Soilwork did to see what the next Soilwork should be like. I tought it would be cool to see what people would to like on the next cd from Nevermore.

Niles Darquetona said:
The title came out wrong. I was trying to make somewhat similar to what someone posted on Soilwork did to see what the next Soilwork should be like. I tought it would be cool to see what people would to like on the next cd from Nevermore.
i want it to be heavy again but still have the awesome ballads!
in the gaaaardeeeennnnnn!!!!

Either of their old producers would be good. Hell, there's a laundry list of people who could do a better job than Kelley Gray.

Mike Clink, Terry Date, Stephen Wilson, Rhys Fulber, Ross Robinson, Dan Hough, Butch Walker, Peter Collins, Rick Rubin, James Barton, John Purdell, Duane Baron, David Botrill...

It ain't that hard to come up with a better choice. :loco:

I might be interested in seeing if they could get a first rate rhythm guitarist, with the interest of recapturing the harmonies on Politics of Ecstacy. Loomis handled himself pretty damned well on Dead Heart and Enemies though, so I'll give him this much credit: he's one of the few guitarists talented enough to carry a thrash band purely on his own merrits. :OMG:

Either Shneap or Kernon would be fine by me for a producer.
I would be interested to see what they would sound like with Devin Townsend producing or maybe Arjen lucassen.
As far as the music goes, I have no issues with the directions they move in.
I WOULD like to see though the record company get behind the band a little more, get them on some great great tours.

:dopey: