What you to see on the next Nevermore cd?

Worst song? I dont think they have a 'worst song' really. There are some that aren't as extremely kick ass as others, but no 'worst song' wtf.

Really - I'd like to see anything at all. And shut the fuck up about the 7 strings already :lol::lol: he plays them like crazy and it sounds bad-the-fuck-ass so just leave it be.

No bullshit, totally honest for the first time. 3rd time, maybe....

I want the band to be heavy. Not the producer, nor the production.

Other than that, it's not my music. I can't say what's right for them, what to do, what not to. But, above.....I spilled my guts!! I like what NM has done, and has continued to do...

Oh, and the following (bullshit warning+deletion more than likely)

No more cymbals, and use only one foot, tie one hand behind your back, and put a blind fold on him. Let's see what he can do with that. (I'd bet it'd surprise us.)

No more wanking. Wait. More wanking! Come, just wank. And bring back Tim, or Pat. Get all drunk, pissed off, and WANK.

Bass...well, I'd like to hear it! Quit hiding behind Van, damn you. Make your own tracks, who cares if they fit.

Vocals. I think some Helium is in order. And no head phones while you record your vocs. I say let it rip. Who cares if it's in tune, or fits. Who cares!

We are here to be confused damnit. I want confusion.

Lord of Metal said:
:lol: Ambiguity, I WANT AMBIGUITY! :D And love the bird hemi.....I've always wanted a bird.................:(

I love that bird. More than most anything I can think of. He's wild caught, mean, ill tempered, bites me, chases my feet, hates me, loves me. He immitates my laugh, which makes me laugh harder. We have giggle-fests. But, he's been abused by his previous owners....and I am the last in line for him. No matter what, I'll do right by him, where others have failed him. He's my kid. He even has a toy box, just like a kid would. Eats his dinner with us. Smacks his beak when it's time for dinner.

He loves Sanctuary. He loves the vocals. And sometimes he kisses at the music, or warbles to try and sing along. I love him.

..........................Hemi.............I don't know if this is right or not............but....I think I'm in love with your bird..............

It's wrong, very wrong....but I'm in love with him too.

HemiGTX said:
Oh, and the following (bullshit warning+deletion more than likely)

No more cymbals, and use only one foot, tie one hand behind your back, and put a blind fold on him. Let's see what he can do with that. (I'd bet it'd surprise us.)

No more wanking. Wait. More wanking! Come, just wank. And bring back Tim, or Pat. Get all drunk, pissed off, and WANK.

Bass...well, I'd like to hear it! Quit hiding behind Van, damn you. Make your own tracks, who cares if they fit.

Vocals. I think some Helium is in order. And no head phones while you record your vocs. I say let it rip. Who cares if it's in tune, or fits. Who cares!

We are here to be confused damnit. I want confusion.

you want wanking? I'll give you wanking! Come over to my house and give me a 20 dollar bill... i will wank on any album you wish. Except Michael Jackson... I don't do perverts...

DoctorX3 said:
BTW, does anyone know if they're recording right now or not? I e-mailed the webmeister with questions about whether they're currently planning a second leg of touring or writing/making a new album. No response. :err:
Can't speak for the band. But I heard they will do a headlining tour this spring. Right now I would think they are resting/working. We don't know when they'll record again, for no news about signing with any label. I'm sure we'll get a big thread with news when it's available. Stay tuned, check back, etc. :)

FretsAflame said:
you want wanking? I'll give you wanking! Come over to my house and give me a 20 dollar bill... i will wank on any album you wish. Plus I need a blow-job....can you set me? Except Michael Jackson... I don't do perverts...

:lol:

Huh. I've never had to pay that much for some wanking! WOW! You're a rip off. Or a guitar giggalo.