What you to see on the next Nevermore cd?

HemiGTX said:
Oh, and the following (bullshit warning+deletion more than likely)

No more cymbals, and use only one foot, tie one hand behind your back, and put a blind fold on him. Let's see what he can do with that. (I'd bet it'd surprise us.)

No more wanking. Wait. More wanking! Come, just wank. And bring back Tim, or Pat. Get all drunk, pissed off, and WANK.

Bass...well, I'd like to hear it! Quit hiding behind Van, damn you. Make your own tracks, who cares if they fit.

Vocals. I think some Helium is in order. And no head phones while you record your vocs. I say let it rip. Who cares if it's in tune, or fits. Who cares!

We are here to be confused damnit. I want confusion.

sounds like St. Anger

FretsAflame said:
why should he? give me a good reason.
Well this thread is just on personal opinion, and its my opinion that on the latest release, Loomis is a little too seventh string happy... which make the riffs sound a little too low and monotonous. Of course this is just a small complaint, and as far as most seven stringers i've heard, Loomis is probably the best, for the most part he just treats it like another string to use... but sometimes, like i said above, its just a wee bit low and monotonous. This is just my opinion of course though