What's cooler?

Originally posted by Wishmaster
Oh, my... That was BAD. :) :)

And for Silent Force, we'll get the entire crowd to be perfectly, well... silent. :D

Uh, speaking of BAD, Mike... ;)

By the way, is it okay to wear a baby doll tee and tight jeans if you're not scrawny and don't wear a ponytail?? ;) I'm thinking I might need to tone it down a little this year--my vinyl and leather caused a little ruckus last year.

Shaye

If you want to be noticed wear a belly button ring that flashes green and red light. TRUST ME -- You'll have ALL the attention in the place... :eek: As a matter of fact -- You can have MINE. I certainly won't be using it ever again :p Or just show up nekkid...
That seems to work wonders as well :D

I'm gonna guess that she means not scrawny like the two-dimensional Britney/Boy Band worshipers out there. :)

I mean I can turn sideways and you can still see me. :b Mike can attest.

And as for Tess's suggestion that one could "just show up nekkid... " I don't want everyone laughing that hard! It would interfere with enjoyment of the music, I'm sure, and I wouldn't want that to happen!!

Shaye

Lady Space - Was that picture with Dirk (AD) on your webpage taken at PPUSA last year room 303??? Looks familiar :cool:

Nice Barry Tat :D

Bear

Originally posted by guardian26
Lady,
I think the eye patch is a great idea. What better way to get noticed by BLIND Guardian than by being BLIND yourself?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JayKeeley, I'll have you know that when you said that Hansi was an animal rights activist... You scared the living hell out of me, man!:cry:

Wow, two pages, my topics usually don't get that long. i'm proud.

Originally posted by LadyLovelyLocks
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JayKeeley, I'll have you know that when you said that Hansi was an animal rights activist... You scared the living hell out of me, man!:cry:

Hey I thought that might get a scary laugh out of ya!

Truth be known, I have no idea what Hansi's opinions are on world subject matters, but I do know that he might try to slay you if you turned up looking like a Troll. :lol:

I do know that he might try to slay you if you turned up looking like a Troll.

I think we'd all be surprised if someone going by the name LadyLovelyLocks showed up looking like a troll. :lol:

Of course, we wouldn't know it was her if she didn't tell us... :)

--Mike

Originally posted by JayKeeley
Hey I thought that might get a scary laugh out of ya!

Truth be known, I have no idea what Hansi's opinions are on world subject matters, but I do know that he might try to slay you if you turned up looking like a Troll. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry. I won't be looking like a troll or an orc. But however I dress, I think Hansi'll like me. I just hope I can meet him.:( That would be cool to go dressed like Lady Lovely Locks herself. But I'm sure everyone would laugh at me and I wouldn't have enough time and money to make the costume.:p

Yeah, I knew what you meant. I was just trying to keep the bad humor going. :)

Bad?? Some of it is downright awful! That whole bit about being "Blind" with an eye-patch for Blind Guardian, or "Silent" for Silent Force - what the heck!? :lol:

LadyLovelyLocks - maybe you can go up on stage all dressed in your fantasy boots and eyepatch or whatever and sing with Hansi during 'Maiden and Minstrel Knight'? They've never played in America before - we can make believe this is a traditional local custom perhaps, where an audience member gets to participate. :D

Help us help you make your dreams come true. That's what ProgPower is about. :)

Bad?? Some of it is downright awful! That whole bit about being "Blind" with an eye-patch for Blind Guardian, or "Silent" for Silent Force - what the heck!?

yeah, i should have been out there in the crowd drawing up blueprints last year...

Ryan

Bad?? Some of it is downright awful! That whole bit about being "Blind" with an eye-patch for Blind Guardian, or "Silent" for Silent Force - what the heck!? :lol:

Yeah, well... better that than being angry at Angra. :D

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. :)

LadyLovelyLocks - maybe you can go up on stage all dressed in your fantasy boots and eyepatch or whatever and sing with Hansi during 'Maiden and Minstrel Knight'? They've never played in America before - we can make believe this is a traditional local custom perhaps, where an audience member gets to participate. :D

Ya might just get away with it, too. :)

--Mike

Wishmaster - get it out of your system. Go on, give us an entire 'bad joke' list for the entire roster. :D

You asked for it! :D

Here we go...

blind folded (eyepatch) in front of Blind Guardian
silent during Silent Force
angry at Angra
Zero Hour at midnight (00:00 - I know, that's a bit of a stretch)
painfully awaiting Pain of Salvation
crossing the Threshold on Saturday the 16th
Reading Zero Hour's lyrics (a la Dan Swano last year... sorry :)) [combo move = bonus!] :) :)

Okay... I tried, and I can't come up with anything for Gamma Ray, Edguy and Devin Townsend... yet. :)

--Mike

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw but I really suck at singing. But I would be honored (and embarrassed) to sing with Hansi. Hey! If all goes well, maybe they'll give me a backstage pass!:rolleyes: Or maybe it won't go well, and I'll get arrested for trying to jump on stage.:(