What's cooler?

Originally posted by Wishmaster

Reading Zero Hour's lyrics (a la Dan Swano last year... sorry :)) [combo move = bonus!] :) :)

Nice one.

Combo move, hehe. I can tell a Super Street Fighter expert a mile away... :)

@LadyLovelyLocks - remember there was a possibility of bidding for "Access All Areas' pass not so long ago. Did you bid?

Street Fighter ruled!

Heh, it's tough to come up with a bad joke for Edguy because, however much I love the band, their name is just meaningless....

...do you (or anyone) know why the name 'Edguy' or what it means? I guess it matters little. :)

Originally posted by Wishmaster

Of course, I am far better at the bad jokes than I ever was at Street Fighter. :)

I don't know about Street Fighter, but you are certainly the King of Bad Humor!

And Bear, yes, that photo with Britt and Dirk was in Room 303. Ahhh, memories... :) Thanks on the tat!! :D

Shaye

last year I was burnt from working and loading up after the show, and the fact there was NO BEER in the room at the time!!!:cry:

Alas though this year I got me one of the killa Penthouse Suites, so I know where one party will be at after the shows!!!:hotjump:

I can't frgggen wait

Bear

Originally posted by JayKeeley
Nice one.

Combo move, hehe. I can tell a Super Street Fighter expert a mile away... :)

@LadyLovelyLocks - remember there was a possibility of bidding for "Access All Areas' pass not so long ago. Did you bid?

No I didn't bid. I know that I never would have won. And even if I did win, I wouldn't have near enough money to pay for it.:cry:
But even if I had one it still wouldn't be much fun, because Blind Guardian is gonna be rushing around prepareing to leave for Canada anyway. But hey, theres always Gamma Ray! And Zero Hour; I've never heard their music but I just looooove those Tipton boys!:D By the way, is Zero Hour's music any good?

Yeah the Tipton bros are the coolest kats around for sure!!! The music is technical progressive, alot of people have said they find it cold, but it I find alot of substance in it. It is definitely heavy and technical though!!!! They are good friends and I am totally glad they are getting their chance to shine on a big stage, they will not disapoint!!!!They will be playing a new song at PPUSA that will be on their next opus, I can't wait!

Bear

PS Check out my web page for pics from their shows last year!

Cool, I'm sure I'll like them then. If they're selling cds and if I like them then I'll buy one and have them sign it. And I want to have my picture taken with the Tipton boys, you know, me sandwitched in between them! LOL

To OpethianSoul: All RIGHT!! Have a great time! I can't wait until my next rennaisance fest!:D

I heard there was gonna be a live album from PPIII called
Holy Live from Entorpia, in the Towers of Avarice Power Plant lounge, a Night at the Vain Glory Opera. I'm alittle suspicious though....
Can it get any worse than that?