Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

dargormudshark said:

im in social studies almost going to math. and my math teacher likes tad morose!! he was into metallica, dio, and such like that. i played soem tad morose and he loves em!! TAD MOROSE RULES!!!. ugh pssa's all next week, shit my teacher is coming. ahh well. haha she's watching me type this. hmm.....school sucks and metal rocks. :headbang: :headbang:

Urban breed said:
...and here I was thinking Brigade was released 1990. ;) I just happened to find the eighties thoroughly enjoyable. :cool:

I guess I spoke out of turn...I have no clue what year that was done, but it just sounded to me like something from 80's pop. Indeed the 80's were thoroughly enjoyable.....oooooh to be 20 again :Smokin:

kittybeast said:
I guess I spoke out of turn...I have no clue what year that was done, but it just sounded to me like something from 80's pop. Indeed the 80's were thoroughly enjoyable.....oooooh to be 20 again :Smokin:

You can have 20, but I'll take about 26. :) In fact, if I started counting backwards at my 30th and was 29 again, I'll be 26 again in no time. ;)

Shaye

P.S. Since this is the "whatchoo up to" thread, I'm doing a little work at home tonight so I can take off early Thursday for Chicago!! :D

Ooooh, kickbutt! Just the kind of flashback I like! :) Now I wish I'd gotten online sooner!
Wink_grin.gif
color_change2.gif

Urban breed said:
Cool! ... :) and I just made this: http://urbanbreed.net/files/wildChildForFun.mp3 It's nothing fancy, let me know if you spot the changes. :D Bet you won't be hearing this at the Fest.

Today I added a new picture to my gallery and a new episode of my web-comic , if you enjoyed them, please pass through my homepage so I can see you've been there, lol.

I'll check it out in the next couple of days. Glad to see you are back at it hard. You got slack on your drawings (or at least your posts) for a while. I still show people your pix of me. That guy is so much more handsome than I >:p~

Bryant