Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

kittybeast said:
I guess I spoke out of turn...I have no clue what year that was done, but it just sounded to me like something from 80's pop. Indeed the 80's were thoroughly enjoyable.....oooooh to be 20 again :Smokin:

ah to be 20......hell, i cant even drive yet! haha. got another 3 years before i can. and then you know what it is....prog power, chicago powerfest every year along with every other metal festival/concert within a 4 state radius.

To get back on topic... ;) I went wedding & bridesmaid dress shopping today with my friend, Tracie (who's marrying Mike (Wishmaster) next April)... not only did the very first wedding gown look absolutely fantastic on Tracie and is almost a sure buy, the very first bridesmaid's dress looked great on me and is 99% decided upon as well. I thought we'd be doing this a few more times... Damn, we're good!

I know you were all *dying* to know that. :)

Shaye

lady_space said:
To get back on topic... ;) I went wedding & bridesmaid dress shopping today with my friend, Tracie (who's marrying Mike (Wishmaster) next April)... not only did the very first wedding gown look absolutely fantastic on Tracie and is almost a sure buy, the very first bridesmaid's dress looked great on me and is 99% decided upon as well. I thought we'd be doing this a few more times... Damn, we're good!

I know you were all *dying* to know that. :)

Shaye

Hmmm.... that is surprising, but definitely a good thing. Planning a wedding is hard enough. Of course there's one year left for all that so at least everyone is thinking well ahead.

Bryant

Nobody killed me in hospital and everything went so smooth I just had to stay for two nights and I am back home :Spin: Can't sit too long in front of the comp yet though. But I thought I'd drop in to check what happened.... I see the Power Fest is still topic #1 :headbang:

Gaunerin said:
Nobody killed me in hospital and everything went so smooth I just had to stay for two nights and I am back home :Spin: Can't sit too long in front of the comp yet though. But I thought I'd drop in to check what happened.... I see the Power Fest is still topic #1 :headbang:
Yay! :)

Shaye

Gaunerin said:

Good to know everything went well with you dear. Take it easy and get plenty of rest. :D

Bryant

Gaunerin said:

Take care my friend !! :wave:

Went to visit my parents this weekend for my dad's and my nephew's birthday. Got to blow up stuff with some fireworks and shoot off model rockets.

So what's everyone else been up to?

Glad to hear everything went ok with your surgery Gaunerin. Take care.

Gaunerin said:
Will do! Back to work tomorrow though. Sorry I'm not on MSN but the connection is kinda fucked up today :confused:

THANK you Sweetie.......You were the sweetest elk !! :tickled:
.....BIG Hug !! :wave: