Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

I just booked flights to Sweden next month :D The original plan with a trip to Östersund failed, the rest of Northern Sweden will probabaly have to wait until september......so now it's gonna be somewhere in the middle. No defnite plans are made yet either.....but ZeiMot, I'll get in touch with you as soon as I know more. Might be that I would want to drop by in Sandviken to say hi ;) (you decide whether that is a promise or a threat :p )

Gaunerin said:
I just booked flights to Sweden next month :D The original plan with a trip to Östersund failed, the rest of Northern Sweden will probabaly have to wait until september......so now it's gonna be somewhere in the middle. No defnite plans are made yet either.....but ZeiMot, I'll get in touch with you as soon as I know more. Might be that I would want to drop by in Sandviken to say hi ;) (you decide whether that is a promise or a threat :p )

It's not a threat! You are welcome at any time to visit me!!!
Are you coming here to see "parkrock" or are you coming here later than that?

The phonecompany shut down my mobile so you can't sms nor call me. Either mail me or skype me!

ZeiMoT said:
It's not a threat! You are welcome at any time to visit me!!!
Are you coming here to see "parkrock" or are you coming here later than that?

The phonecompany shut down my mobile so you can't sms nor call me. Either mail me or skype me!

Later than parkrock I'm afraid. That would have been fun though. Flying into Sweden June 19th and staying for a week.

About the mobile: then you probably didn't get my message about my new mobile and its vibration alert..? (sent the sms a couple of days ago) The new alert isn't that nice anymore :(
I'll email you this week :) - or catch you online..
Must go to bed now, got home late (or rather early) last night.

edit: I'd love to skype you but I have no clue what it is o_O

Gaunerin said:
Later than parkrock I'm afraid. That would have been fun though. Flying into Sweden June 19th and staying for a week.

About the mobile: then you probably didn't get my message about my new mobile and its vibration alert..? (sent the sms a couple of days ago) The new alert isn't that nice anymore :(
I'll email you this week :) - or catch you online..
Must go to bed now, got home late (or rather early) last night.

edit: I'd love to skype you but I have no clue what it is o_O

To skype someone is to call someone using skype.

im incredibly fucking bored and cant sleep, i must get tired or wear myself down somehow.

So much higher and, in too deep.
Make believe, is what I believe in!
I stalk you now, but what if I leave?
Don't ask me to carry you further!

You don't mind, do you, if I watch you sleep?
You know your secrets, are all safe with me.
Temptation, and to you I creep.
What I leave, will carry you further!

I know you, I know your naaaaaaaaaaaaame!
Before we start this gaaaame!
I know your naaaaaaaaaaaaame!
Just one more thing to saaay!
Control makes all the same.
I know you, I know your naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

You don't know do you? I know who you are.
It's such a thin thin line, that keeps us apart!
As I near you, I know what to do.
No more secrets, and no more delusions!

I know you, I know your naaaaaaaaaaaaame!
Before we start this gaaaame!
Just one more thing to saaay!
Control makes all the same.
I know you, I know your naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

We had a surprise party in the office today for one of our bosses that is going to officially retire next week. We wanted to have our own private party with her, had a friend and her husband involved to make it work.........and it did. She had not noticed anything and so it was pretty much a success today. Great!! :Spin:

DSC04191.jpg

DSC04195.jpg