Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

dargormudshark said:
For all of those who didn't get the joke, I was imitating the kids at my school. I listen to older shit than Bryant does.....LIKE THE DOORS! :D

The Doors?!!!? They're like so old and like so uncool. :)

Yeah, with all those "likes" in there it didn't sound like you at all.

I've been at the local hospital this evening. I had (and maybe still have) a stone in my left kidney. I've never ever experienced a pain this great!! I was given an injection that got rid of the pain. I was told to lie down and so I did for half an hour or thereabout. The doctor then told me to come back in 5 weeks to be x-rayed. And if there are any stones left then they might be forced to take the stones out of my kidney the manual way.

ZeiMoT said:
I've been at the local hospital this evening. I had (and maybe still have) a stone in my left kidney. I've never ever experienced a pain this great!! I was given an injection that got rid of the pain. I was told to lie down and so I did for half an hour or thereabout. The doctor then told me to come back in 5 weeks to be x-rayed. And if there are any stones left then they might be forced to take the stones out of my kidney the manual way.

Man I'm not even religious and I am praying for you. I had two kidney stones. Both became hung up (stuck) in the ureter (the tube between the kidney and bladder.) I didn't know it was possible to hurt that bad. I hope you can pass your's Z.

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
For all of those who didn't get the joke, I was imitating the kids at my school. I listen to older shit than Bryant does.....LIKE THE DOORS! :D

Don't make me fly to Sweden and spank you. When I was in school, teachers could spamk with a paddle. I might visit my old teacher and see if he has his on a frame in his living room. It may even still have my butt prints on it.

The Doors !! :yuk:

Bryant

No-Mercy said:
i had to learn la bamba on guitar and play it while singing it in spanish cos i lost a bet to my teacher.

It wouldn't have worked real well to sing it in English. :D Besides, there's not that many words.

ZeiMoT said:

Gah! I've never had them but I saw what they did to my Dad once. Hope everything, including the stone, comes out ok. Good luck man.

ah yes today was the last day of school!! we had our promotion cos we're going into highschool next year, so ill see if i can get some pics on here. tonight i have a party to go to......and then tomorrow after my game ill be fillin in as a drummer for some senior band thats doing a Legacy Of Time (magistral) cover at their concert since each band gets 1 song and they cant write for shit, lol. :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
ah yes today was the last day of school!! we had our promotion cos we're going into highschool next year, so ill see if i can get some pics on here. tonight i have a party to go to......and then tomorrow after my game ill be fillin in as a drummer for some senior band thats doing a Legacy Of Time (magistral) cover at their concert since each band gets 1 song and they cant write for shit, lol. :headbang:

promotion?

dargormudshark said:
promotion?
yeah it's like going from middle school to high school, lol. and it kicked ass...as well as the Battle Of The Bands afterwards which was awesome!! (me and hayley only stayed for that though) and then we walked to a friends house who was having a small "afterparty" type thing, then slept at my guitarists house.

ZeiMoT said:

Ouch! Never had any kidney stones, but I've heard enough to know how bad that must have been... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that there aren't any left!

Shaye

ZeiMoT said:

Wow, my ex had kidney stones and I know it's no fun. There are other alternatives to removing them. Ask you doc about them. Unfortunately once you've had one your more likely to develop more. Cut back on you milk products and drink lots more water. Good luck hope everything turns out ok.

Kim

Kim K said:
Wow, my ex had kidney stones and I know it's no fun. There are other alternatives to removing them. Ask you doc about them. Unfortunately once you've had one your more likely to develop more. Cut back on you milk products and drink lots more water. Good luck hope everything turns out ok.

Kim

She is right. There is (just for an example) a procedure called lipthotrypsie (probably bad off on the spelling) where they crush the stones with ultra-sonic waves. Unfortunately, that doesn't work well on the most common form of stone, namely the calcium based one. I'm no doctor though.... I have no idea what thwe latest procedures are. My last one was about nine years ago or so and that is a long time considering medical advances.

Bryant