Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

dargormudshark said:
Yes, I do throw the best horns up!

Hell yeah you have those long skinny fingers perfectly tailored for guitar playing... little bastard !! :loco: I have fat stubby fingers (Thanks Dad !! :yuk: ) though they are offset by large strong hands so that does help. No scalloped frets for me.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hell yeah you have those long skinny fingers perfectly tailored for guitar playing... little bastard !! :loco: I have fat stubby fingers (Thanks Dad !! :yuk: ) though they are offset by large strong hands so that does help. No scalloped frets for me.

Bryant

I don't scallop my frets, but I think I am gonna scallop the last 6 frets on my jem. If I sacalloped my Strats they would look so Blackmore/Yngwie

dargormudshark said:
I don't scallop my frets, but I think I am gonna scallop the last 6 frets on my jem. If I sacalloped my Strats they would look so Blackmore/Yngwie

It takes a certain playing style to play scallopped frets and I don't own that style. If you do that is great, but I am as heavy handed as I can be. Though I play more in harmonic minor more than anything else, my style is still largely blues based and I use a lot of string bending. I have to feel the "wood" for string bending and vibrato.
If you were to put me up against CC Deville in a guitar duel and I had to play a scalloped guitar CC would blow me off the stage because I couldn't even stay in key. He can at least do that somewhat.

Bryant

No-Mercy said:
ah you know that rap song
"my milshake brings all the boys to the yard, and theyre like "its better than yours" dam right is better than your i cean teach you but i havta charge"

hahaha

Bryant's old and like so uncool, like he isn't hip, like...he likes Accept, they are like old, like 80's, like that is when Elvis was popular, like, my parent had me in the 80's, that is like really old, and like, Bryant has long hair, like, that is so like reatarted, and unhip...seriousley

dargormudshark said:
Bryant's old and like so uncool, like he isn't hip, like...he likes Accept, they are like old, like 80's,

I'm older, like Accept, and probably more uncooler. :D

dargormudshark said:
like that is when Elvis was popular, like, my parent had me in the 80's, that is like really old, and like, Bryant has long hair, like, that is so like reatarted, and unhip...seriousley

Elvis was DEAD by the 80s.

No wonder your spoons are all rusty. You're still wet behind the ears. :)

dargormudshark said:
Bryant's old and like so uncool, like he isn't hip, like...he likes Accept, they are like old, like 80's, like that is when Elvis was popular, like, my parent had me in the 80's, that is like really old, and like, Bryant has long hair, like, that is so like reatarted, and unhip...seriousley

Hey man I have dain bramage from growing up in the 80's it's not my fault. On one song Huey Lewis told us he wanted a new drug and the next it was hiop to be square.

Bryant