Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

It's been a long time since I wrote anything in this thread.
During the night between the 24th and 25th of december in 2004, my former wife broke up with me. That put me in a state of chock. I got deeply depressed. If it weren't for my friends I would probably not have been alive today.
Currently I am rebuilding my life from scratch. After 11 years together with my former wife I somehow lost myself along the way. That really made it hard to break up, it was as though a part of me was ripped out of myself.:yell:
I am ok now, but I've been through hell.:devil:
I am now free for the taking. *hint*:saint:

wow, I've been away tooooo long. Lately not spending a lot of time on line cus I got into a minor traffic accident and my back has been hurting quite a bit. Not up to much of anything but filling out paperwork!! It's been to long since I've seen a concert...almost 4 weeks....ugh! Hello to all and here's to LIVE TAD MOROSE in 2005 \m/

ZeiMoT said:
I am ok now, but I've been through hell.:devil:

Sorry to hear this but good to have you back here :) I had noticed you weren't around as you used to and was wondering where you were hiding.

Speaking of hiding board members.........Flo!! It's time to come out again.

well i just got pounded with snow yesterday, and off from school tommorrow, HOORAH!! that means drums all day long. im hopinh this saturday to get up to ny to see a few new local ny bands play, but i dont know if that will happen. what i really want is to see tad morose, dream evil, nocturnal rites, blind guardian, and brainstorm live. damn it sucks to be 13, and i get out anywhere. anyway its near midnight here. this week me and my friend matt are gonna be practicing more for our schools talent show. the always have really stupid shit, and the music is horrible, so we chose to play servant of the bones. ah i cant wait, i want it so bad. i dont think its til, oh march. but were gonna put on a hella a show, even just 1 song and 2 instruments. hopefully by then we can find a vocalist, or another guitar. chances of that aren't too good though. ive been listening to matters of the dark album, i love this song another way. nothing too complicated, just straight hard metal. cos IIIIII AND IIIIIIII KNOW YOUR EVIL!! the one thing ive loved about this album his how the incorpate backround vocalists and such in, especially in the title track. well see ya, have a good week.

No-Mercy said:
well i just got pounded with snow yesterday, and off from school tommorrow, HOORAH!! that means drums all day long. im hopinh this saturday to get up to ny to see a few new local ny bands play, but i dont know if that will happen. what i really want is to see tad morose, dream evil, nocturnal rites, blind guardian, and brainstorm live. damn it sucks to be 13, and i get out anywhere. anyway its near midnight here. this week me and my friend matt are gonna be practicing more for our schools talent show. the always have really stupid shit, and the music is horrible, so we chose to play servant of the bones. ah i cant wait, i want it so bad. i dont think its til, oh march. but were gonna put on a hella a show, even just 1 song and 2 instruments. hopefully by then we can find a vocalist, or another guitar. chances of that aren't too good though. see ya guys, have a good week. ive been listening to matters of the dark album, i love this song another way. nothing too complicated, just straight hard metal. cos IIIIII AND IIIIIIII KNOW YOUR EVIL!! the one thing ive loved about this album his how the incorpate backround vocalists and such in, especially in the title track. well see ya, have a good week.

Good luck finding a vocalist for that one

I am listening to some Anubis Gate, drinking a beer, reading my favorite net forum and thinking about how many projects around the house I need to work on instead of playing with my PC. >:p~

Bryant

Well, I was almost a fill-in for a Focus Group tonight but apparently they found someone else... the focus group was on rum. :D Instead, I'll strip down my old bow so I can put all my stuff on my *new* one I'm getting tomorrow. Yippee!

Shaye

I got a little spare money so I will do some shopping for new baby music. I think I will get Pyramaze, Anubis Gate maybe the last Fates Warning (the only one I don't own) and maybe even an older TM release.

Bryant