Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

Well here I am again... Dad was better for the weekend and and despite the fact that his blood transfusion took 3 hours longer than originally planned, the doctor is pleased with my Father's improvement. :)

He had a heck of a time tonight though, poor guy needed lots of taking care of. :erk:

I did managed to finish a painting after he went to bed, however, and I drew a few pictures over the weekend. :)

And here is the link...

http://www.geocities.com/daydreamer11@sbcglobal.net

I need to calm down after my basketball training tonight so why not post my latest annoyance in here. Got an email announcing a change in the departure time of my flight back home from Sweden in something like two weeks. About an hour earlier. Ok, I will barely manage to make it there in time but alright.....then I read further....and had to learn that I won't have a non-stop flight anymore but will have to fly to Munich first (totally stupid as this is 600 km south of my destination) and will have to wait around 3 hours for a flight back to my home airport. I might as well just jump out of the plane when we're flying above/over (? did I mention I hate prepositions in any other language than German? :D ) Düsseldorf airport :yell:

I've been drawing up a storm on what I call the Caffery Board Project, lol. In other words, drawing all my friends there who want to be drawn.
874153-EMOHABigSmile.gif
When not drawing, I am either working, doing laundry or sleeping, lol.
52574-PE2GirlInBed.gif

Gaunerin said:
I'm just being a bloody tourist in Sweden right now. And oh, they made me talk in Swedish already. ZeiMot, I am happy you couldn't witness this :D

Au contrare, I'm sorry that I wasn't there.... :D

haha.......oh my. But I even managed to get access to internet in this small local library here. My Swedish might sound totally crappy but at least I'm understood. Somehow. If the listener has enough fantasy :D
Be back soon to Germoney though.

ok Winter....with the risk of outing myself as stupid: what's the deal with those 4 dots in the lower right corner? :confused:

I'm back home from Sweden after a horrible trip yesterday. My Evergrey review is already online in case someone is interested to read about that.

Oh, that just means it came from this avatar site I found online. Artists who want to control the quality of avatar's made from their artwork post there. :)

Gaunerin said:
ok Winter....with the risk of outing myself as stupid: what's the deal with those 4 dots in the lower right corner? :confused:

I'm back home from Sweden after a horrible trip yesterday. My Evergrey review is already online in case someone is interested to read about that.

Well today wasn't a "hump" day for me... why you ask? ... because I went to the Dio concert :tickled: ... still the greatest voice in metal (sorry Urban) and the classiest of men, too. Well it was a 10 out of 10 experience like any dio show. :hotjump:

P10100111.jpg

Here's me (giggling like a school girl :Spin: ) with the Master of the moon himself. Whats that in my hand? The Setlist! when they finished playing and were saying goodbye he gave me the setlist woohoo.

SETLIST (minues interludes/drum solos)
One more for the road
Sign of the Southern Cross
Stargazer :yow:
stand up and shout
Don't talk to strangers
The Eyes
Killing the dragon
The man on the Silver Mountain (normal tempo too!)
Long Live Rock n Roll
Gates of Babylon :worship:
Holy Diver
Heaven and Hell
Encores
The Last in Line
Rainbow in the Dark
We Rock
Neon Knights

I didn't go see Queensryche here in South Florida because:
1)I didn't have money to spare
2)it was a seated venue

BlindPanzer said:
Well today wasn't a "hump" day for me... why you ask? ... because I went to the Dio concert :tickled: ... still the greatest voice in metal (sorry Urban) and the classiest of men, too. Well it was a 10 out of 10 experience like any dio show. :hotjump:

Ha ha ha well I can't speak for Urban, but I doubt playing second flute to Ronnie would hurt his feelings. Ronnie is a living legend. Great pix !!

bryant