Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

ZeiMoT said:
Yesterday I brought my family to Bollnäs, Sweden, for the purpose of listening to Tad Morose. It's the first time I've seen them doing a live performance. The way that they cooperate on stage is impressive. They do seem to have a lot of fun on stage, I really like that! My girlfriend and our daughters liked the show as well, even though they weren't as close to the stage as myself.

Urban, Krunt, Peter, Daniel and Anders, You all made the trip to Bollnäs worth the effort! We had a great time there! The only sad thing is that you didn't get to play twice the time you played!

That is so cool !!! I can't wait until my children are old enough to do things with. Life is so magical when you are a child. I hope I am able really have a lot of adventures with my children. Urban...... you have to keep Tad Morose going for the next thirteen and a half years. I want my teenage child to get into Tad Morose. Ha ha ha

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
Do you realixe we are talking about TM on a thread that started as an off-topic thread!
:OMG:
:lol: Goes to show ya how backwards we are!

Wednesday, a little over a week until the MSG/Uli gig :headbang:

dargormudshark said:
Do you realixe we are talking about TM on a thread that started as an off-topic thread!
:OMG:
Maybe we should only start off-topic threads then!

Just kiddin', put down this axe Gauny... nooo .... please put it down.... pleaaase... nooooooooo Gaunyyyy !!!! DOOOO NOOOOT KIIIIIL...... *rattle* :zombie:

Fangface said:
Just kiddin', put down this axe Gauny... nooo .... please put it down.... pleaaase... nooooooooo Gaunyyyy !!!! DOOOO NOOOOT KIIIIIL...... *rattle* :zombie:

You should know that I only use a saw. The saw is the law, ha!

Anyway............guys and gals: behave while I'll enjoy Summer Breeze (despite some rain I guess :/ )

That sounds awesome too Dargor! :)
Gauny...I hope it doesn't rain on you and have fun...well I am sure you will at any rate :p

Today is the first day I am actually feeling better, been sick w/migranes and sinus problems for the last 3 days and it hasn't been pretty! :yell: I think I should be ok for the weekend though, so I am very thankful!

We listened to A change of Seasons in art class yesterday, everybody hated it! :)

Ordered 2 cd's Thursday, In Flames-Colony and Sentenced-Frozen, and it was all under $10. :headbang:

This week I am going to order Dreamscape-End of Silence and Modus Vivendi.

Today I added a new picture to my gallery, a friend's character.
chatty.gif

I also bought doughnuts and fudgesickles...
upsidedowna.gif

My exercizing has paid off finally and I'm toned up once again, although not yet AS toned as I was. That'll have to wait a few weeks so I can afford to buy bigger weights, lol.
laugh1blue.gif

still reeling from the shock of seeing 'THE TROOPER' followed by 'Wind of change' on Metal Mania!! :yow: usually I tune in and it's all hair/glam bands! 2 more days and the neice and nephew go home, then life will be somewhat norml again! Pabla, ready to party?!??!?!? MSG and ULI loooooooookout!\m/

kittybeast said:
still reeling from the shock of seeing 'THE TROOPER' followed by 'Wind of change' on Metal Mania!! :yow: usually I tune in and it's all hair/glam bands! 2 more days and the neice and nephew go home, then life will be somewhat norml again! Pabla, ready to party?!??!?!? MSG and ULI loooooooookout!\m/

You don't have to rub it in about MSG and Uli :bah:

:hotjump: Ok ........ NOW I'm rubbing it in!!! Unfreakin' believable..... I'll be seeing MSG......Uli......and the Scorpions all in the same year!! Damn, can life get any better?!?!?!?!? Scorps just annouced some N. American tour dates... 3 days in L.A. :headbang: East coast tour in 2005 :wave:

So, I am obviously back from Summer Breeze, so that's it for festivals now. SB was a little too wet for my taste, it rained every day :(
Back to normal working mode now *sigh*

That's awesome Dargor! Any particular highlights you might want to share...same goes to you Gauny!

Well, now the countdown to Prog begins, but before I get all hyper folks (I already have had a huge cuppa cofee w/tons of sugar and 2 extra large donuts...yessssss sugar rush! o_O ) I must say that MSG and Uli were just fucking amazing last week :worship: it was literally ELECTRIC! :loco: My highlight of the evening though was UFO's "Doctor, Doctor" even though I heard it from outside as it was just crowded and so hot in the venue that I spent half of it outside trying to chill! Kittybeast scored though and got her stuff signed by Michael and Uli...sweetttttt :headbang:

Ok..time to get hyper about Prog.......yahooooooooo :hotjump: