WHATS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE BAND, LIVE?

From what I have seen (In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork, Hypocrisy, Killswitch Engage, Orchidectomy, Neuraxis and Decapitated, not much) I would say either In Flames, Dark Tranquillity or Neuraxis put on the best show.

I dont get to go to many shows either because no one comes to New Mexico, I just got tickets to the Emperor show in hollywood on July 17. Its going to kick so much ass. fuck

of the shows ive been to, id have to say u gotta love Rob Zombie live.

Iron Maiden kicks ass.
and Sabbath wuth Iommi, fucking insane on the guitar, just awsome to watch.

in flames and soilwork were sweet too.

Susperia said:
So you don't go to shows?

Not anymore for atleast awile. I've been to a lot of shows. Bands sound like shit. Punk,hardcore bands open the gigs way to much. I'm sick of the entire thing. The thing that sucks being a guitarist is eventually i'll be playing shows. Hopefully it's not for a long time if ever.

Regardless how professional bands are musically gear wise the sound gets fuct beyond belief. It's a shame. Maybe it's just the places I go for shows.

I'm sick of the bass guitar being so loud it drowns everything. It's amazing a bass guitar can drown out guitar being played through half or full stack.

The Greys said:
Not anymore for atleast awile. I've been to a lot of shows. Bands sound like shit. Punk,hardcore bands open the gigs way to much. I'm sick of the entire thing. The thing that sucks being a guitarist is eventually i'll be playing shows. Hopefully it's not for a long time if ever.

Regardless how professional bands are musically gear wise the sound gets fuct beyond belief. It's a shame. Maybe it's just the places I go for shows.

I'm sick of the bass guitar being so loud it drowns everything.

I know how you feel man. Going to shows to see the last band, but the fans of the bands of the opening acts just ruin the expirience. I am sick and tired of fat people who mosh, skinny kids that floor punch, and drunkards running around spilling beer. I just want to watch the show and feed off the energy the band is giving off.

I saw Immolation, when they were touring with Deicide, and I enjoyed it because every person in the play had never heard Immolation except a few. Everyone just stood there and watched. Immolation also put on a damn good show.

swizzlenuts said:
I know how you feel man. Going to shows to see the last band, but the fans of the bands of the opening acts just ruin the expirience. I am sick and tired of fat people who mosh, skinny kids that floor punch, and drunkards running around spilling beer. I just want to watch the show and feed off the energy the band is giving off.

I saw Immolation, when they were touring with Deicide, and I enjoyed it because every person in the play had never heard Immolation except a few. Everyone just stood there and watched. Immolation also put on a damn good show.

But what's wrong with some movement? I understand that people find it annoying when people mosh and mosh into people just standing and watching, but some people like to do that. About the skinnu kids, yes they are annoying.

Orklord said:
But what's wrong with some movement? I understand that people find it annoying when people mosh and mosh into people just standing and watching, but some people like to do that. About the skinnu kids, yes they are annoying.

Some movement is fine, it just seems like most people know the extremes. Mosh or stand, and I find my self just head banging, watching, and sometimes throwing up the horns at cool parts.

swizzlenuts said:
Some movement is fine, it just seems like most people know the extremes. Mosh or stand, and I find my self just head banging, watching, and sometimes throwing up the horns at cool parts.

I understand, I sometimes want to much, but if I had enough I want to stand, headbanging and listen and not being disturbed by moshing people. So I do understand you. ;)

My boyfriend loves to mosh. He's chipped both his front teeth, sprained himself, gotten so many cuts and bruises... I think he does it as a way to vent. I wish he wouldn't but what can I do.

Seriously though, I hear it's a lot of fun, but it sucks because he won't allow me to go to a lot of shows because the mosh pits are so bad I'd be killed.