What's everyone's top 5 favorite movies?

YEESSSSS! That is my favorite part! HA HA HA HA!!! That's what I call "The Bouncing Baby In The Park Scene." And then there's the part where Lionels' mother's guests have arrived, and she's in the bed rotting, then Lionel tells her they are there, then she just jumps up and goes, "Get my dress". Ha! Just the way she says it! And then when she's putting her make up on and a part of her cheek peels away and he glues it back on! HA! And then pus from her ratmonkey bite shoots into the custard that fat dude is eating, and he eats it!!!!! Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!:lol:

yeah! ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Then like the next day the zombie chick has the baby!!!!!!! Ha! Another funny part is when Lionel is at the funeral home, trying to give his mother a tranquilzer injection and the two of them fall through the wall and he's there in front of everybody laying on the floor with his rotten mother and there all like "Oh, poor Lionel. He just loves his mother so much." Ha ha!:lol:

Yeah, the priest does get impaled on a gravestone. The rat----it was created when "The rats went and raped all the little tree monkeys!" HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA! A guy in the movie says it, or something like that!
How bout the part where Lionel is chopping up all of his uncle's zombie house guests with the lawn mower? OH! And when the guts that come out of the chest are looking at themselves in the mirror! Ha!

"Ambrosius! Don't be a coward! Turn around! The battle is behind us!"
Ha! I wanna see the return of the Bog of Eternal Stench!

I've watched Labyrinth 5 times this week, and later on tonight I'll finish up my 6th! "Okayyyy......she's got problems." No! I just love that movie. When I was little I would watch it every single day, then somewhere along the line forgot about it, then I saw it in a movie store a couple of weeks ago and had to get it.

the thing that hurts about that movie, my ex-girlfriend loved that movie, and when we went to the beach last month, we watched it together... so theres always that little bit of shit right there