What's next for COB?

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
I think the new album is getting 'old' by now and people are waiting for what's up next.. They're gonna start doing new songs right after the 2006 tours, so a new album will come out probably 2007 fall, 2 years from AYDY. That's fucking long but luckily the DVD is coming out at summer.. But what would your prophecies be about the next album?

Nick Brookes said:
A massive pile of shit, or a realy good album, . . . . . if alexi dies
well maybe AYDY was just so emo coz he broke an arm and wrote emotional lyrics. we'll c :)
but it woudda be fucking nice if they did some stuff like FTR again

well hcdr is not as good as hatebreeder or ftr, but its still good music, which aydy is not

Feel_The_Force said:
Nah not FTR, Something Wild!
Indeed, I just saw the St. Petersburg ('98) for the first time, fucking amazing. They definately need to ditch the nu-metal and go back to their roots where they belong.:headbang: :headbang:

HomerJ_123 said:
well hcdr is not as good as hatebreeder or ftr, but its still good music, which aydy is not
i was so diappointed w/ aydy. they go 4m totally gnarley albums 2 a not so good 1...o_O

BucketBanger9000 said:
Indeed, I just saw the St. Petersburg ('98) for the first time, fucking amazing. They definately need to ditch the nu-metal and go back to their roots where they belong.:headbang: :headbang:

Get Alexander back!

When Alexi broke his arm, all he could do was write lyrics for the album, and he thought for the next album he should probably do all the lyrics before the composing. Since HCDR the themes of the songs have sort of changed from mythical shit to shit what happens in real life, dunno how they'll go next. I somehow feel they'll come up with some real cold and lethal stuff, like something between FtR & HCDR, but that's just how I feel..

Hmm....they say having a life changing experience like a knock on the head that causes amnesia can be reversed by a similar incident. Sooo...My theory is...get alexi drunk as hell... and push him off a car again...well, actually maybe a house, I'm thinking it will decrease the margin for error and then he should snap out of it.

Well when i talked to Roope about what their plans were after the slayer tour, he told me that that they're gonna take a break and start writing the new album. He didn't really mention anything else. But then again he was drunk as fuck :kickass:

I think they'll go in the same are as AYDY maybe further into the crud.
Sadly the old days of CoB are probably gone, which sucks super hard, but oh well.

Id like a Somthign Wildish Cd again, or perhaps a CD longer than 45 minutes? who knows.

Feel_The_Force said:
Get Alexander back!

I bet the real reason for Alexander leaving was because he saw how gay the band were going, and that he would be forced to play shit.

They're never going to do another Something WIld because they all hate it now.

COBHC Webmaster said:
The DVD won't be released before October/November.

What! I can't wait for this DVD. :(

I hope you're joking...

They won't go back to previous albums, but I think they will find the right balance between old and new styles, as AYDY was a bit experimental on some parts.