What's the best live set you've seen all year?

Gigs I enjoyed the most in 2013 so far:

Saxon (Montreal, QC)
Volbeat (Oswego, NY)
Avantasia (Quebec City, QC)
Sabaton (PPUSA)
Armored Saint (PPUSA)
U.D.O. (St.Ferdinand, QC)
Myrath (PPUSA)
Wolf (PPUSA)
Def Leppard/Foreigner (Quebec City, QC)
Raven (Quebec City, QC)

Gigs I enjoyed the most in 2013 so far:

Saxon (Montreal, QC)
Volbeat (Oswego, NY)
Avantasia (Quebec City, QC)
Sabaton (PPUSA)
Armored Saint (PPUSA)
U.D.O. (St.Ferdinand, QC)
Myrath (PPUSA)
Wolf (PPUSA)
Def Leppard/Foreigner (Quebec City, QC)
Raven (Quebec City, QC)

Of those, I've seen Avantasia, Armored Saint and Def Leppard/Foreigner with you

I'll give the edge to AS for the best of those but the other two were also excellent. :)

Without a doubt, the Pain of Salvation show in Chicago. I have never seen a more brilliant performance. Daniel had just canceled the show in Canada, for having the flu, came to Chicago and totally blew the stage away, and then called the rest of the tour off because he had a pneumonia. Totally worth while show. Myrath would be my very close second. With the stress of traveling all the way from Africa, landing a few hours before their set, and still kicking ass they rank on my very close second list.

Like so many other people, I would have to go with Myrath's performance at ProgPowerUSA.

Excluding the festival, Kamelot/Delain/Eklipse at the Masq in Atlanta was an eargasm for me. Right behind that would be Sister Sin earlier in the year.

1) The Aristocrats in Madison
2) Morglbl & Neil Zaza in Madison
3) Morglbl at the pre party @ PPUSA - Not ranked #2 because of the short set, but way cool to see so many people like what they are doing :)

Honorable mention to Satriani at the Chicago Theater (2/3 of the Aristocrats + Mike Keneally made up his backing band) :devil:

For me, it's a two-way tie between Myrath (one of the best sets I have ever seen at ProgPower, and I have attended yearly since 2004) and the Kansas 40th Anniversary Show at the Benedum Theater in Pittsburgh. Original members Kerry Livgren and Dave Hope joined the band onstage for several songs (Robbie Steinhardt was unable to participate due to health issues), and since I had never seen the original lineup together before it was, well, magical. :)

U.D.O.

Almost made me wish he'd reunite with Accept.

Nice to see Y&T mentioned even though it's just the Meniketti show now. Was lucky to see them in 1985 and the first four shows at the Fillmore in San Francisco. The last time they played all of Earthshaker but without Phil...

Have to include Overkill as a direct tie with U.D.O.