what's the contingency plan then

Pretty much EVERY instant messenger has a desktop version.
that may be, i used to use the pm feature of instagram for this kind of stuff and i know instagram doesn't

let's put it this way then: discord feels like it is more at suited to a computer

Once I got used to the reddit style and the ability to hide/close nests, the discussion is focused much more than here where it's all over the place.

But whatever, I doubt i'm going to convince you old fucks.
ok boomer

it kind of matters what kind of discussing you're trying to do and i still fail to see how RC would ever work with huge nested spaghetti threads but ehh it don't really matter

at least we can all agree that if you use the option to put unread messages first and have the thread go backwards, you're a raving fuckin lunatic (lookin at you hell mike)

ok boomer

it kind of matters what kind of discussing you're trying to do and i still fail to see how RC would ever work with huge nested spaghetti threads but ehh it don't really matter

at least we can all agree that if you use the option to put unread messages first and have the thread go backwards, you're a raving fuckin lunatic (lookin at you hell mike)

I just found the alerts section. I kindly retract my hatred of this forum.

First post in nearly a decade, but especially in the last 6 months I've used this forum every now and then to see what discussions have been had about a particular band or album that I'm listening to, just to see what people here have had to say about it. So it's a great resource in that sense and would sure be a shame if it just got deleted one day. I was far from a prolific poster but this forum especially in its early days definitely had a strong influence on my music listening in my early twenties when I was most enthusiastic about discovering new stuff.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
First post in nearly a decade, but especially in the last 6 months I've used this forum every now and then to see what discussions have been had about a particular band or album that I'm listening to, just to see what people here have had to say about it. So it's a great resource in that sense and would sure be a shame if it just got deleted one day. I was far from a prolific poster but this forum especially in its early days definitely had a strong influence on my music listening in my early twenties when I was most enthusiastic about discovering new stuff.
hey buddy

i remember you

in particular, i remember you having pretty similar tastes to mine at the time

Hey all.

Yeah maybe I'll try and post more than once every 10 years. Probably not though :tickled:

I still like that cover art a lot. Shame that band split up.