Judas Priest - Demolition - for my mum.
Amorphis - Am Universum - also for my mum
Kreator - Violent Revolution - for my mate
Emperor - Prometheus... - for me :)

MindMorgue.

I am so short of money lately that my last Cd's were

Iced Earth - Horrorshow
Savatage - Handful of Rain

As you can see I'm quite late with the latest releases but I have hear alot of new stuff, by i don't have money to buy it
So I'm buying those Cds that are a must only
:cry:

My latest Cd's were:

Slayer: GHUA (The album is perfect)

Emperor: Prometheus (I love this album. Their 2nd best besides Anthems)

Moonspell: Darkness & Hope (Great when your in the mood for it)

I have a question for you guys. Century Media sent me their 2001 Fall Catalog, and I am trying to shop for albums that I think will get a lot of playtime. Here's what I have decided, but before I go ahead and put in the order, I want to hear what you think.

Tiamat: Wildhoney/Gaia (Both albums reissued and put onto one CD.)

Children of Bodom: Follow The Reaper

Enslaved: Mardraum

Into The Woods: Omnio

Vintersborg: Cosmic Genesis

my latest buys..
Black Deabbath - Welcome To Norway(really great!! check it out :D )
Moonspell - Of Darkness & Hope
Borknagar - Emperisicm
Windir - 1184

Actually the last music I bought was yestarday and not a cd.
It was a vinyl LP.
MEZROW "Then came the killing".

The last CDs I bought were:
THRESHOLD "Hypothetical"
HADES "DamNation"
SHADOW GALERY "Legacy"

Originally posted by myster6
I have a question for you guys. Century Media sent me their 2001 Fall Catalog, and I am trying to shop for albums that I think will get a lot of playtime. Here's what I have decided, but before I go ahead and put in the order, I want to hear what you think.

Tiamat: Wildhoney/Gaia (Both albums reissued and put onto one CD.)

Children of Bodom: Follow The Reaper

Enslaved: Mardraum

Into The Woods: Omnio

Vintersborg: Cosmic Genesis

Absolutely get 'Omnio', it's got so many layers to it, you will hear something new all the time. It's totally mesmerising.
Vintersorg is also a great one to get, I'm still listening to it daily some 6 weeks after getting it.

Somberlain- what do you think of the new Deicide. I thought it sucked the first couple of weeks I heard it, but returning to it a few weeks later, I really like it now. The stripped-down feel is great, death metal how it should be- recorded in 4 days, none of this 'spend 3 weeks getting a drum sound' crap ;)

And in answer to the question, Marduk- Le Grand Dance Macarbe and Death- Live in LA (I tell ya, after hearing that, I am sssssoooooooo dying for chuck to get better!!!)

Well, I just got
Unkle - Psynce fiction
Joe Satrianni - surfing with the alien
The essential miles davis
Mike Oldfield - Guitars
Spiritulized - ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space and
Sex pistols - never mind the bollocks.

Fun fun fun

Can't even remember the last time I bought a really cool CD...I think it was Akercocke's "The Goat of Mendes" ... downloaded 28 albums this weekend, though ... so I can check out which CDs to buy next :headbang:

I found a MINT copy of Metal Church - Hanging In The Balance for $3.99! I also just secured Dragonlord - Rapture in a trade.

I'm gonna be murdered now... last album I bought was New Found Glory's Album - but it was a birthday present for Ali, one of the other rock DJs I work with on my radio station, Kic FM. However, last album I bought before that was The Vandals - Hitler Bad, Vandals Good.
So what, I like punk as well! I'm going to get Sum 41's albums soon...

*awaits the violent backlash*

NP - New Found Glory - Dressed To Kill (I MP£ ripped the album before I gave it to Ali) :)