What's the last CD you listened to?

Ulver - Blood Inside

left a bar gig, it's raining. get in my shitz and the CD that comes on is this. driving through the city in the rain with post-BM Ulver has always been TEH WIN and this was no exception! so why aren't the other songs as good as the first three? :erk:

drunken 5 year old said:
Ulver - Blood Inside

left a bar gig, it's raining. get in my shitz and the CD that comes on is this. driving through the city in the rain with post-BM Ulver has always been TEH WIN and this was no exception! so why aren't the other songs as good as the first three? :erk:

Garm's vocals are the best part of that album. Too bad he doesn't sing enough.

MajestikMøøse said:
Garm's vocals are the best part of that album. Too bad he doesn't sing enough.
needs more Ulver Noise. that weird reverbed out feedbacky thing. [/eloquent]

snow2fall said:
Pearl Jam - Ten

One of the best albums ever made. If not the best.

:worship:
yep. although there are times i think Riot Act is their best album.

Melvins - Stoner Witch

god fucking DAMMIT why is this the only Melvins album i have??!

dude, go buy some more already, you've even made threads and stuff about how you were going to buy more :lol:

just listened to- NIN - The Fragile

always ranked this one kinda low, but then after a year or 3 of not listening to it, it really came as a surprise on how much it rules.

Chromatose said:
dude, go buy some more already, you've even made threads and stuff about how you were going to buy more :lol:
i know!!! how gay am i? somebody make a chart.

yeah i've always dug The Fragile. it's a little Downward Spiral pt. 2 at times, but that's not a bad thing.

meh, was never into radiohead. i remember they had an album called pablo honey or something. thats about it.