What's the last CD you listened to?

heheh. i have other shit to buy before i get radiohead stuff. i associate them with coldplay for some reason. thats not good.

im just saying. i dont know why i associate them with coldplay. i just do. i fucking hate coldplay though so its not looking good for a radiohead fixation. possible though i guess

*rushes to put on Radiohead*

oh yeah and Maren, i think i like Riot Act almost as much as Ten just because it was the first album i got on my rediscovery of Pearl Jam a year or so ago, after hating them since Vitalogy. little boy on xmas morning syndrome. :tickled:

loads of people associate coldplay with radiohead*, everyone was saying it when coldplay first hit the airwaves

*coldplay sucks and I don't really get the connection myself

edit: pablo honey IS NOT radiohead

i've heard approx. 4 seconds of Coldplay, some commercial on the televisor. mousewings likes them. their album cover looks like Tetris. that one dude looks like the dude from Savage Garden, a group i never heard but saw their CD at K-mart EVERY FUCKING DAY when i worked there. so endeth my knowledge of said group.

dude you want to hear about my terlit cleaning stories from those days? ask JayK, i think they haunt his every waking moment. :tickled:

snow2fall said:
So I'm a poor man I guess: Never really been into Radiohead. Loved Coldplay's Parachutes, hated A Rush Of Blood..., don't care about them anymore. End of story.

You ever really listehned to any real radiohad stuff?

Edit: cuz i cant rerally see you NOT liking them. Especially snce youre into Pink Floyd and al that shit,..

Doomcifer said:
You ever really listehned to any real radiohad stuff?
Ok Computer failed to grab me. Any point in checking out their other albums if I don't even really like their masterpiece? I mean I don't dislike it, but... it doesn't really make me go wow!, and it seems that's what that album is supposed to do.

they have a LOT to offer other than OK Computer. don't worry! you'll be receiving several albums on glorious mp3 NADCD-R format in the not so distant future. ;)