What's the meaning of your life?

the meaning of my life is to get shit faced and wake up not knowing where exactly i am but having the dull reassurance of knowing i had a class time.

other than that..........thinking im better than most people and trying to be like the people that are better than me.

hmm... the meaning of my life...to never be a stuck up hard faced miserable bastard who lets stupid things rule my life. Basically to be as happy as humanly possible to always be myself and to never get boring and be complacent with things.

meaning? well, it's not happiness or self-destruction.

hmmm. but the things that mean the most to me bring me both of those things together.

So, I can't analyze that to a rational answer. You tell me what you make of it. It's not for me to keep on questioning it and why, over and over. Useless.

Dhatura said:
pic5480829.bmp
I mean
homer%20gstring%20tt.jpg

:loco:

Strangelight said:
how come you had his pillow and blanket?

When I moved here to Buddie his mother gave them to me cause I didn't have any and then after the break-up they stayed with me. In fact, that burning act would've been very stupid, wool blankets and pillows cost a fortune these days.

Dhatura said:
Nananana, Alwin is in a bad Monday mood, don't listen to him.
my gf got up at 5.30 and that woke me, couldn't sleep afterwards :yell:
and when I wanted to take a shower at 7.45, some guys came to fix the problems with our water outlet and I had to wait for an hour :yell: