What's the most stupid thing you've done while drunk ?

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
I once was so drunk that I took the decision to put my head in the freezer, and I happened to enjoy it to such an extent that I stayed for 5 minutes like that, head in the freezer :)
Another time, we had a beer bottles throwing contest. But it was a particular contest. We were on the 5th floor's balcony of a flat and the target was the primary school's playground, opposite side of the road, it was really difficult to throw the bottles so far away but 2 or 3 of them reached their target.
Isn't it absolutely lame ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S : it was at night ... there were no children in the playground :oops: I just hope the cleaning staff did their job before the kids went into the playground :lol: :oops: :cry:

cedarbreed said:
I once was so drunk that I took the decision to put my head in the freezer, and I happened to enjoy it to such an extent that I stayed for 5 minutes like that, head in the freezer :)
Another time, we had a beer bottles throwing contest. But it was a particular contest. We were on the 5th floor's balcony of a flat and the target was the primary school's playground, opposite side of the road, it was really difficult to throw the bottles so far away but 2 or 3 of them reached their target.

P.S : it was at night ... there were no children in the playground :oops: I just hope the cleaning staff did their job before the kids went into the playground :lol: :oops: :cry:
in the freezer :err: :lol:

cedarbreed said:

The teachers of tomorrow... :lol:

hahahaha just last night, i was out with my friends (best and filthy sanchez included)...i got pretty drunk towards the end of the night. sanchez, in the morning reminded me that i tried to climb a pole or something haahahhhaaha

i do really stupid things when im drunk.

exactly three years ago, again with the same people as yesterday, i was out drinking (to be precise, we were at the same restaurant as the one we were at yesterday). i got drunk as fuck and puked. later, these assholes that i call friends put me onto the minibus and left me all alone to go home. well, i paid the driver and closed my eyes. now, let me remind you, i was in a minibus when i closed my eyes.

when i opened my eyes, i was in a cab in front of my house. now how the hell did that happen?

dona-dantas.jpg

89porto.gif

wl117.jpg

Some years ago I was going to some great parties with a strange girl. She was driving most of the time and I always opened the door of the car on the way back and hold my feet out of the door. I did this 3 or 4 times. The last time when she was driving 130 km/h on the highway. After this she refused to take me with her... :confused: Why ???

I once drove 15 km totally totally drunken with a mountain bike without lights. The bad thing was that the streets I was driving on also had no lights :Smug:. It was new moon and it was a quite foggy night. I decided to take the bike because I knew that I would puke the shit out of me and I didn´t wanted to do this after I woke up in a real luxuary house I was never in before. I am wondering how I managed to drive this route without falling from the two bridges that were in between... :ill: