What's the most stupid thing you've done while drunk ?

I've never been drunk so I dunno. I've done stupid things sober, but nothing like these really stupid things.

And Attila will punch cedar first for that playground thing, that's so lame I can't even tell you how much. I HATE when people break bottles in public places, think of the dogs' paws too, ffs! :yell:

Oh yeah, this one time me and my friends got really fucked up and went into someone's yard and stole 20+ pink flamingos. We also have a habit of stealing traffic cones or just driving over them.

Another time I was out drinking and went over to my one friends house when he still lived with his parents, to pick him up. His car wasn't there, but I noticed that his sister was home alone. Her bedroom was on the first floor, so I stood outside her window and watched her finger herself to some book. I'm a prevert.:oops:

a guy from me work at the new years reception of me work 2 days ago. this guy shouted, 'so do you want see my penis?'......'okay' he said and he took his nob out swinging it haha :lol: when all the bosses were looking and that haha :lol:

:lol:
Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
Christ, where to begin?

One time I was getting drunk in a graveyard with some girl. She said she had to go pee and went off behind this large tombstone. I snuck up behind her and shouted fucking "BOO!". She got kinda mad and ran back to her car (mind you she was a lacross athlete and I am not such a good runner with New Rock's on) and took off, leaving me in a giant graveyard 5 miles away from my car, with a bunch of empty bottles and patrol cars circling the area.

A year ago I had this party and my roommates friends were stealing my beers after I had instructed them not too. So I started drinking as fast as I could so they couldn't get any, something like 16 beers in 2 hours, plus a half bottle of rum and some vodka shots. I tried standing up and fell into the door causing the doorknob to put a giant hole in the wall, then I vomited all over the floor and passed out to the words "Shaun's out!".

After another marathon drinking binge, I fell into the wall at my friends apartment and smacked my head quite hard. Then I passed out and had some delusion that there were 3 soldiers at the door telling me I had to evacuate the building as there was a bomb in it. I took off in my car, somehow ended up at a payphone where I called my friend to warn him about the bomb. Guess I was feeling guilty about leaving him behind to be blown up by my imaginary explosives. He told me I was a retard.

I got really drunk at the pub and tried fighting a group of mexican artists as they were vandalizing the place. I won. Mexican artists aren't good fighters.

I once woke up laying on someone's porch with my belt missing.

I'm gonna end here.
:lol::lol: funny stories

[QUOTE

Another time I was out drinking and went over to my one friends house when he still lived with his parents, to pick him up. His car wasn't there, but I noticed that his sister was home alone. Her bedroom was on the first floor, so I stood outside her window and watched her finger herself to some book. I'm a prevert.:oops:[/QUOTE]

So now I know why your nick is Ol`Dirty bastard :oops: :D

Hmmh. I'm sure I've done some veeeery stupid things, but most I can't remember :p

One of the stupidest things ever, tho, was when we were celebrating us gettin out of highschool and went around town on these trucks. Me, in my great wisdom (and being drunk since 8am), decided I needed a better view. What a better way to achieve that, than climbing on the roof of the speeding truck, eh? Had a blast till the driver realised there was something on the roof that didn't belong there.

Later that evening I went around this club barefooted and happened to look down to the floor, which was literally covered with broken glass. and then there was blood :yell:

what else. like don, climbing up a lightpole. that was to get a better view through the window of one stripclub. the lady waved at me :D

I'm sure there's more. Like flooding the mens room with my piss just because. argh. I'll stop now, haha.

miranda B said:
So now I know why your nick is Ol`Dirty bastard :oops: :D
I couldn't help it. I'm not as bad as my one friend (the one who I left behind with my soldiers and bombs the other time). He hopped up on their BBQ grill and watched her urinate.

This other time, at the guy who's sister I peeped in on's house, at a party we found a bunch of deer tails in the fridge in the basement. His father was a hunter. Anyway, we told this vegetarian (I'm a vegetarian too but I'm not squeemish and whatever) to check in the fridge. He opened the door and went," OH! What the fuck is that?!" and then vomited all over the floor. We snuck outside through the other door, went down into the basement again, this time with the host and were all like "Man! Someone puked on the carpet.". He thought it was someone else and kicked them out. He's dumb.

Oi. Just remembered another one. A bunch of us were out drinking beers in some playground back when I was in highschool. We musy have caused a bunch of noise because a cop suddenly appeared with a flashlight and was all "Hey you kids! Stop". We ran like hell down the hill and I ended up tripping and basically rolled down the hill like a cartoon. Then we thought it wise to hide out in some 24 hour laundromat, even as a bunch of cop cars pulled up onto the curb behind us. I ended up losing my drivers license for 3 months.

The first time I ever got drunk (11 years old) I wound up passing out in the snow wearing nothing but my boxers.

Dhatura said:
And Attila will punch cedar first for that playground thing, that's so lame I can't even tell you how much. I HATE when people break bottles in public places, think of the dogs' paws too, ffs! :yell:

Dogs in a primary school's playground ? I hope they are pitbulls then !! :lol:

Hey it was 3 years ago like, I'm steady now, even when drunk, I may act a bit stupid but not SO stupid.

cedarbreed said:
Dogs in a primary school's playground ? I hope they are pitbulls then !! :lol:

Hey it was 3 years ago like, I'm steady now, even when drunk, I may act a bit stupid but not SO stupid.

Can you read??? I said "I HATE when people break bottles in public places". Though a school's playground is okay, after all it's just kids there :lol:

:erk:

Dhatura said:
Can you read??? I said "I HATE when people break bottles in public places". Though a school's playground is okay, after all it's just kids there :lol:

:erk:

Well yeah ... what's the problem, I got your point and a school's playground is a public place innit ?

cedarbreed said:
Well yeah ... what's the problem, I got your point and a school's playground is a public place innit ?

Blahblah, the problem was you laughed at my sentence for no reason :mad:

But even if you did it three years ago (though you were already an adult then, at least officially :D), there's no white sheet for you, St. Peter's gonna tell you at the gate of Heaven to fuck off to Hell cause you definitely don't belong to the ASS (Angelic Souls Society).

Dhatura said:
But even if you did it three years ago (though you were already an adult then, at least officially :D), there's no white sheet for you, St. Peter's gonna tell you at the gate of Heaven to fuck off to Hell cause you definitely don't belong to the ASS (Angelic Souls Society).

But that was no news, even before I had done this !! :lol: I'm officialy doomed, I won't be going to heaven, ask Siderea ! or ask Descendres,Mariner,Andy and Rafael, ask them what the street preacher told me in London !!! :lol: