What's the worst style of Metal

I think there's shit in every sub-genre of metal, really...

Some of the extreme evil death is laughable (nice face-paint there, Mr. Spooky Dude with the unpronounceable ancient evil name! HAHA!) but then so is all of the power metal wannabe's with their mighty swords of metal and steel(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...

Worst? I dunno... For me, it's cliched power metal right now, but in 5 years, it could be anything...

Black metal...

What's the point of hailing Satan ? Black metal comes from the place which says : "Hey, religions sucks ! Lets turn to the other side and wait for our own most evil salvation, invent some scary names and say their written in a very ancient cooking book."

But instead of putting the man where religions has pushed him away and put god in the center of everything, they just name their god "Satan" who is suppose to be the opposite of everything and keep the man still in the corner...insted of putting him in the center...

Hope I make myself clear _ still can't control perfectly in the English speaking...

I say any band that feels the need to introduce the next song about being about a warrior:rolleyes:
O r describe their music as telling the truth about some stupid war or about their mighty swords ( probably because they are lacking in the manly appendige region)
all suck