whats with all the new people?

AxeOfDarkness

Demons And Lies
Feb 15, 2003
Orlando Florida
Visit site
just woundering cause we used to see like one new person a month and in the past like, maybe 2 weeks, the population of the board has doubled. i swear i cannot even count how many new people there are! everyday theres a new "hail" thread with someone saying hi im new in there.

AxeOfDarkness said:
just woundering cause we used to see like one new person a month and in the past like, maybe 2 weeks, the population of the board has doubled. i swear i cannot even count how many new people there are! everyday theres a new "hail" thread with someone saying hi im new in there.

its a good thing.. i dont know how it cant be.

AxeOfDarkness said:

i don't know, i just recently joined because i rarely have access to a computer and this was pretty much the first time i had a chance in a long time. as for everybody elses reason, i have no idea.

For me, a friend turned me on to these guys about four months ago, I just never bothered to post here, I usually post at the TestAmenT and Nevermore boards, oh well.

Hmm...it just became clear to me that I havent been in here for about a week or so, cause I havent noticed :p

Ok, after browsing the forum, Ive come to the realization that there really are alot of new commers here...

Here's another twist to it:

Kids were out of school, kids were bored. They checked EVERY link to EVERY forum and decided to post here as well to have something to do. :p

I don't mind new people if we can turn them onto the band. More fans for them could be a great thing. :Spin:

Tomasz said:
I have a scientific explanation. AA is about to tour and as usually is the case (including the old forums) the trafic with fly-bye fans increases during their tour.

Wow Tom, good explanation. See, you didn't go to university for nothing.
Fly-by is the word, just how many will still be on this forum a year from now is a good question.

Squeak said:
I'll still be here ;)

i'll visit every day but mostly reply not post new topics cause ehhh I suck at that but if I come across and good idea and check it hasn't been talked about and make sure it's not stupid i'll then post.

P.S: u are right tomasz u haven't said somethin to offend me or anything but since i'm a so called "noob" lol i I would like to try to earn ur respect bein u are a senior member here and prove i'm not an ordinary noob but i'll try to be right on the forum and not to piss u off i'm sure ur a nice guy once someone gets on ur good side lol whatever i'll stop ramblin on. lata

I notice most forums run off newbies by not talking to them, or even acknowledging them. The way it goes, but it's not the best way to get the intelligent ones to stay.

PaganBlood said:
Exactly true Tomasz i only see like a couple people here from there old forums. Each american tour you get you get another 10 fans who don't know anything about AA. Getting rather old....I think you and me Tomasz are the last of the old board members on here

I used to post there since at least 2001, but under a different name.

New ppl come for different reasons. But many stay... I joined this forum only last month. And ppl are nice to newcomers, its cool.