what's with Horace?

Loona said:
on the Hungarian gig I saw that Horace, the 'new band member' is not here :( Jamie told us that he had some accident so he's home now. Do you know more about this?

He's 'home' to a certain extent.
Some road crew member told me Horace's farts smelled too awful. It had become unbearable in the tour bus and on stage when John was playing, he couldn't concentrate on his playing because of the terrible smell. They had to impound the dog.

dogshit.gif

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i reckon he went away with one of those gorgeous hungarian doggie girl. You know, east girls, they all turn them on. Have fun hungarians :mad:

I have just heard from reliable source that Horace had this surgery in Croatia. The same source forwarded me a picture, proving my point here, you can easily recognize its Horace, same look, same attitude.

caniche.jpg

Lets face it, Horace is now a sissy.

Horace is looking forlornly at me now. He had a little bit of an accident, but is in full recovery, he's started to get on very well with Trudie the cat, though there was a sort of a standoff for quite some time, now Trudie is no longer worried about his massive presence and dosn't even seem to know he's there...remarkable.

dougie said:
Horace is looking forlornly at me now. He had a little bit of an accident, but is in full recovery, he's started to get on very well with Trudie the cat, though there was a sort of a standoff for quite some time, now Trudie is no longer worried about his massive presence and dosn't even seem to know he's there...remarkable.

ah poor dog, john already told me about the tragic accident, I hope he will recover soon ;)