What's your fav band dvd?

The Opeth-Lamentations DVD is my favorite.
But I also like the Nightwish DVD, mainly because it is fucking hillarious.
That band has a great sense of humor :)

Pyrus said:
For once, I'm with both Will and Max. Pantera sucks the cock.

Violent Revolution older than most things out there? Dude, that's from 2001. Listen to fuckin Coma of Souls and Pleasure To Kill.

by saying it's older than most things out there, i meant the band and their style... it's not a new band with anything really different about them... that's what i meant, just didn't get it across the right way

pantera have made some good stuff...phil is just a major bastard...and even if i dont get into their music too much. their DVDs are funny as hell!

if anything gives me respect for pantera, its listening to superjoint ritual, down, or damageplan :loco: :loco: :loco:

fine Pyrus... ya had to fucking make me do it...

KREATOR IS FUCKING OVER RATED!!!!!

THERE.... lost cause that, bitch!

*shrugs*

hahahahaha

cut me a break dammit, i try my best to listen to as much as i can...

thus, i've downloaded a shitload of bands lately, giving them a chance...

those bands being Death Angel, Dark Angel, Evergrey, i bought a Falconer cd, i bought the new Vehemence and d/led the old one...

so i'm SLOWLY getting around to hearing everything...

if ya wanna be a good metal pal, send me some Kreator haha

SirDidymus127 said:
hahahahaha

cut me a break dammit, i try my best to listen to as much as i can...

thus, i've downloaded a shitload of bands lately, giving them a chance...

those bands being Death Angel, Dark Angel, Evergrey, i bought a Falconer cd, i bought the new Vehemence and d/led the old one...

so i'm SLOWLY getting around to hearing everything...

if ya wanna be a good metal pal, send me some Kreator haha

I like the fact that you're trying out new bands... but downloading full-length albums sucks ... that's not trying out anymore...

*shrugs*.... most of it i'll end up buying if i like it, and if i don't, i'll delete it off my computer... i don't really burn cds often or anything... i'd rather have the actual thing

speaking of trying out new bands...

give me bands to check out... :headbang:

SirDidymus127 said:
*shrugs*.... most of it i'll end up buying if i like it, and if i don't, i'll delete it off my computer... i don't really burn cds often or anything... i'd rather have the actual thing

speaking of trying out new bands...

give me bands to check out... :headbang:

Sorry... I must have sounded like an asshole ... sorry about that dude!

Well... since you asked:

Martyr - The most technical death metal I've ever heard ... hailing from quebec...
Orphaned Land - A Jewel! A very nice person was kind enough to introduce them to me
Annihilator - Technical and melodic thrash...

...I'll stop there...